• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

BynaCam Tv. (something like Tibia Cam Tv)

Jester

Off
Senator
Reaction score
Well, this is a great tool which can be used to record movies with your Tibia client. The last version is v3.67 and it works both on OTs and Cipsoft servers. (Protocol 8.54 and below)
Its very easy to use, and it includes a few more options than Tibia Cam Tv, + its free.

Note: You need to install Framenetwork 3.5 if you are using Windows.

Screenshot:

110fwwj.jpg

Download links: (Updated 25 february)

v367:
http://ueboo.com/files/741852/bynacam_v367_setup.exe_369258.php

File size: 988.75KB.

dh6f5y.png

Source: BynaCam Official Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Credits goes to Beziak.

Last edited by a moderator:
And evenmore its free. Also I believe its open source as I've read in some thread in that forum.

Because it has it own format. .byn.
Try to change your .cam file to .byn, I haven't tried but I doubt it will work.

Nope doesn't ;)

NVM it's a good tool :D

EDIT: when I try to record on OTS then I get error like: BynaCam stopped working blahblahblahblah :/

Nope doesn't ;)

NVM it's a good tool :D

EDIT: when I try to record on OTS then I get error like: BynaCam stopped working blahblahblahblah :/
Install Framenetwork 3.5 and will work. The same happened to me.

Great initiative to create a concorente. Congratulations!

Tested using the function for OTS and did not work.

Nice, but when I clock on record, it says "Tibia client not found! Choose new one".

Nice, but when I clock on record, it says "Tibia client not found! Choose new one".
What's the prob? Go to your Tibia folder and press ok :)

HeberPcL:
I think those functions only work on CipSoft servers.

God damnit. I recorded and got the .byn file, but when I open with BynaCam, it stands "Cannot connect to server" blablabla...

How do you open it with BynaCam, Neon?
First run BynaCam.exe and the program will open the browsing window and you gotta choose the file and press ok.

I get that Box with "Hide default channel" and that stuff. And then I write the IP for the OTServer and click on "Use OT".

And then, "Start Record", and then the "save file sections" comes up, and I find a location for the files, and make a file.

Then it stands, BynaCam is waiting for login.
And I log in, but then what? I see nothing.

I get that Box with "Hide default channel" and that stuff. And then I write the IP for the OTServer and click on "Use OT".

And then, "Start Record", and then the "save file sections" comes up, and I find a location for the files, and make a file.

Then it stands, BynaCam is waiting for login.
And I log in, but then what? I see nothing.

Lol, its already recording and to stop close tibia. Then you can view what you recorded, runing Bynacam.exe and browsing to recorded file.

Back