• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

bynera.pl why banned?

Myszku

Reaction score
hello my server is banned why? I have script wchich see players on afk ;/ My server is bynera.pl plz unban my server ;<

i not spoofing ;/
when you give exit kicked 1min
afk = 15 min ;/
i have scripts wchich see who give exit and who playing

Omg funny nab

1) You were spoofing
2) You didn't had that script before
3) You didn't follow the rules

Can you read? "This OT is banned
Reason: Data spoofing info #2"

and now you are acting like a noob because you added this script, deleted spoof and you think it will help now when you are acting like "nothing happened", cry me a river...

Omg funny nab

1) You were spoofing
2) You didn't had that script before
3) You didn't follow the rules

Can you read? "This OT is banned
Reason: Data spoofing info #2"

and now you are acting like a noob because you added this script, deleted spoof and you think it will help now when you are acting like "nothing happened", cry me a river...

We had OB in ank yesterday, I will check if anyone got cam, and I will proove to you if he is spoofing or not ;) stupid cunt

We had OB in ank yesterday, I will check if anyone got cam, and I will proove to you if he is spoofing or not ;) stupid cunt

But I don't care about you and your/his OTS lol o_O
I Just told him why he is banned, and don't prove anything to me but to otservlist owner, stupid cunt
and yeah of course you got banned but you are innocent, like always :*

Back