• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling C++ Change Otserv Version 10.94?

estopa

Reaction score
and locate the bytes of the tibia ? and which files in the sources I have to change to change the version of the server? I wiggled in definitios.h and changed to 10.94 gave more debug

Since 2008, you have only 25 messages and all of your threads were asking for help, did you ever think about learning something and giving back to the community?

Since 2008, you have only 25 messages and all of your threads were asking for help, did you ever think about learning something and giving back to the community?

Assuming from his english, he is br. Im not racist but 90% of brazilians with shitty knowledge of english language are coming here to leech.

Last edited:
Now you can use 1094 protocol version ;)

on protocolgame.cpp change
Code:
void ProtocolGame::AddPlayerSkills(NetworkMessage& msg)
{
    msg.addByte(0xA1);

for (uint8_t i = SKILL_FIRST; i <= SKILL_LAST; ++i) {
        msg.add<uint16_t>(std::min<int32_t>(player->getSkillLevel(i), std::numeric_limits<uint16_t>::max()));
        msg.add<uint16_t>(player->getBaseSkill(i));
        msg.addByte(player->getSkillPercent(i));
    }

for (int i = 0; i < 24; i++) { // 1094
        msg.addByte(0x00);
    }
}

Back