• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[C++] How to increase maximum level on server

Help me please! i can't get more max level (717k) i want max lvl 5 mil

When i am 1 millon and die, i bug. Client close

Someone know what the problem can be?

When i am 1 millon and die, i bug. Client close

Someone know what the problem can be?
Here you have the full tutorial on how to edit the max level
[C++] How to increase maximum level on server (https://otland.net/threads/c-how-to-increase-maximum-level-on-server.230364/)
the problem is that you give yourself levels which somehow (i havn't figured out) makes you instant die, might be becouse the command gives too mutch which makes the character reach the max it can even get which makes it bugged character, simply remove the character and make a new one, exp it on monsters and you'll see that the max level is over 717k

I have make a new char and exp on monsters and i pas 717 but when i die when i am higher than 717k i bug. I die and my client close

Maybe it have something to do with skill bar? @Gesior.pl

Last edited:
I have make a new char and exp on monsters and i pas 717 but when i die when i am higher than 717k i bug. I die and my client close

Maybe it have something to do with skill bar? @Gesior.pl
Take the backup you made before compiling and recompile afther Gesior's tutorail and you should be fine

static uint64_t getExpForLevel(uint32_t lv) { static std::map<uint32_t, uint64_t> cache; lv--; std::map<uint32_t, uint64_t>::iterator it = cache.find(lv); if(it != cache.end()) return it->second; uint64_t exp = ((50ULL * (lv+1ULL) / 3ULL - 100ULL) * (lv+1ULL) + 850ULL / 3ULL) * (lv+1ULL) - 200ULL;

I dont know in which folder are these files in TFS 1.0, but in 0.3.6 and 0.4 it was in folder in which you type 'make' to compile TFS. In this folder type:
rm *.o
to remove all files that ends with .o
[/CITAR]

when the rebuild appears this error where I remove these .o files?

look a photo

Attachments

Back