• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua C++ Maxmana problem REP+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hesham16

Reaction score
hi .. i have problem when people got more than 2 mi liar mana they got 0 mana if they got more lvls
and at database the maxmana changed to -xxxx and when i remove the (-) it works fine
so could someone help me please ?
REP+++

i have rebirth system .. then the player when got more rebirths his mana go higher .. then when he got like 130 rebirth his mana is too big then it changes to 0 and he cant use any spell or anything , and when i check maxmana to the player in database i found his maxmana changes to like -1565454545 (it should be without -) to work.

Ahaha the anser to this problem Is do an account reset.. Lower the exp = Option number one
2. = Just put a limit on rebirths and put more features to ot so people dont get bored.. !! :D
Im sure u could add more mana but the server sounds fucked that way anyway just take my advise!!

that's the last choice but i heard that could be fixed ...

look how it looks like >>>> Mana: [-1541682401 / 5000000].

Last edited by a moderator:
just take my advise EASIEST thing to do .. and set a rebirth limit or just lower exp ur ot must be f*ck*ed anyway if it's like 140 rebirths lol

understand wat?
if you want me to make limit of it
so my answer is NO
and make players gain low amount of mana/hp
my answer is NO
bcz with this way i must do rest database bcz there's players 50reb+ and i wont do rest

Listen, if you use a computer, it will have limitations... the maxmana in ur database is INT and it have a limit on how big number you can input there, you cant input 1*10^9999999999999999999 there because INT doesnt hold that big numbers.

to sum it up: you will either have to make your own database system that can allocate more space for maxmana integers or you just do as people above told you.

if this post doesnt help you, you simply dont understand things good enought to help us help you.

ye i understand
i want to know how can i make my own database system so it can allocate more space for maxmana

bro its easy all you got to do is go in your rebirth script and change how much mana or hp it will give the person if i helped even the slightest bit please REP++

omg man the rebirth npc dont give mana he just get you back lvl 8 again and he save ur mana and ur hp and give u more power ... u didnt help ;p
so no rep xd

I told you, reset the server and delete mana and health tables in the aac as an unsigned int.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back