• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cabbish Gallery.

jtx6ao.png

I like!

Good idea and execution, your creativity is unpredictable:)

How comes that this thread gets less posts than my sprite thread?
His sprites are by far more advanced/better than mine (Everything from the shading, to AA and to shapes), i simply dont get it.

Whats the point of these comments if they're without a fair criticism and professional advices?
Just pointing things out. Later on I might be making some edits to give you precious tips. :D

People enjoy it when other people like theyr work, simple as that.
Ofc its always better when you get fair criticism and honest opinions but people dont have to write a novel now do they? A simple *I like it* is better than nothing, aye ? ^_^
Ofc are the usual *I like!* or *Omg its so nice!* getting annoying after some time but there arent too many skilled spriters here on OTland that could give some good old advice and honest opinions.

Later, as you get more professional, what people like and what is professional might go across each other. You can yourself get more skilled and get your work understood only among the highly experienced community. Thats why there aren't a lot of good artists here, nor Otfans. Or just a lack of valuable comments, not the ones telling you that they like it. :)
Else, I'm glad that I've seen Cabbish somewhere else. ;)

Later, as you get more professional, what people like and what is professional might go across each other. You can yourself get more skilled and get your work understood only among the highly experienced community. Thats why there aren't a lot of good artists here, nor Otfans. Or just a lack of valuable comments, not the ones telling you that they like it. :)
Else, I'm glad that I've seen Cabbish somewhere else. ;)
That's why I see his sprites on both phobos and zezenia (those are the only alternatives that I'm aware of)

Thank you guys!
This sprite made while drunk hehe
1yu9t3.png

Last edited:
Nja, looks weird with the wooden handle and the bladeshape is also kinda weird.

Prolly just me but i liked ur version better than gotheads ^_^

If Gothead would make that wooden handle thingy darker, i'd love that one
but now the drunken art of Cabbish is better ;3

Better or not, technically you should all be learning of what I gave you. At least of how to adjust it. ;)

Last edited:
Back