• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@calar do you want WM or you are trying to make us disban it?

19:42 Gymek [418]: ladny ping 19:42 Gymek [418]: co ? Good pinght yes? And wundroth got lag on tibia and kicked

1 more ping :)

ye 1 more ping guys and veziv drag all scoutfriends and fuck your polish sisters kk?

boze same cioty tu graja, jak mozna byc takimi zerowcami i napletami to nie wiem

Trans: Pinging on ots . ............................ ................................... ............. idk what to say.

boze same cioty tu graja, jak mozna byc takimi zerowcami i napletami to nie wiem

Trans: Pinging on ots . ............................ ................................... ............. idk what to say.

exactly. I remember him making a thread saying whoever is pinging low to stop or they wont fight...However low is being pinged by them all day, and they are pinging other players and taking frags on them during warmode....I am not sure if they think they are winning by doing this or what lol.

I dont know why people do ping on an OPEN TIBIA SERVER where the only point of playing there is WAR. Tell me if im wrong but by reading forum, I assume that all they do is exp their chars and then dont want to fight doing DOminado threads all over forum where they cant even spell the word.

This is so pathetic that even a pushwar on rl tibia with brs is more fun than this shit. Who the fuck does exp on a war server. Some time ago people were waring before they were 150 and then left the chars and only logged on gathers. Now some calars, salars, sralars do nothing but exp, ping, sneak and write threads that they wont accept wm because they have 5 people less on vent. Fuck these ots charlovers.

/\ OFC I play here to get 500. Its funny how you blame us for shit, but we could fight with many other teams but not Veziv.

It's just a shitty community. If you pinged back in the day you would be considered the biggest outcast and loser on the server. However here its normal behavior, and on top of that they try to deny that they are doing it. These people, and I mean both sides, will do again i repeat ANYTHING to get a frag so they can feel happy. It's gone to a point where they stay up till 5 6 7 to lure monsters so others can't exp, actually crying when losing a battle, and letting tibia affect their moods in real life lol. Before if someone pinged he would hope to god nobody would find out, now they brag about it.

I don't care about anything above but I have always hated and will always hate pingers that ping to win war. You are a pathetic person and you are not special because anyone can pay for a booster and ping. If this continues during this war, this will probably be my last warmode. I want clean and good battles like the one in Carlin...but as I predicted that can only happen maybe 1 time before the addicts start getting desperate.

/\ OFC I play here to get 500. Its funny how you blame us for shit, but we could fight with many other teams but not Veziv.

Stop acting innocent, you and veziv hate each other....you dont hate other teams. Both of you will do anything to win and YOU are the one pinging right now. You killed Trini today when he was pinged. Go hide

Stop acting innocent, you and veziv hate each other....you dont hate other teams. Both of you will do anything to win and YOU are the one pinging right now. You killed Trini today when he was pinged. Go hide

Okey and you know it better. Before warmode I've said "I will play like Veziv, sneak & deff"

Nah, i dont pick sides. I didnt mention veziv because he went absolute retard during this year. But dont deny that you dont have retards in your team.

@udarac, i agree. The community and their norms changed dramatically over the last few years. Its a shame, because this was a good ots.

Okey and you know it better. Before warmode I've said "I will play like Veziv, sneak & deff"

Just shut the fuck up already lol. You are pinging and you should be ashamed as a leader of a team to attempt to win wars this way.

As I said go hide.

Ashamed of something in a game??

You guys pinged "Elo Pro Ogar" today, so you're not crystal clear.

You guys take it more than game if you do everything in order to win.

Edit: Talking about "its just a game". Look at all the hate in different threads and different forums (tibiacams), listen to vt records where you mindlessly hate on eachother where you dont even KNOW the other guy in person. You are seriously fucked in the head, not only talking to you but most of the people who behave in that way.

Back