• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@calar do you want WM or you are trying to make us disban it?

we didnt make frag? :< so why kejdul ded? why stake ded why quiqq ded qhy aloxine ded any many many more

Wich Yala fight are you talking about you brainless kid? I won't argue with you cuz its pointless you get random scenes/numbers from nowhere. But if you're talking about Yalahar remember last fight? 19 versus 19 and u didn't even get 1 frag?

I hope that someone like Wille/Drako will make a team here, so we can actually fight in-game and not on forum.

Cry me a river.

You are just like veziv. Wille/Drako would never allow their team to ping enemies while in warmode just for scores. And there have been plenty days when your team was completely inactive. I hope you are not trying to compare yourself on any level to Drako or Wille.

Last edited:
we didnt make frag? :< so why kejdul ded? why stake ded why quiqq ded qhy aloxine ded any many many more

Don't you see that your ppl don't give a shit about you? if they considered you as a good leader, they will never you leave you.
Now you got the answer how pathetic you're if Drako after a couple of months made a team and took over 80% of your ppl.
You just put this game above all, I've been msged dozens of times about how they don't give a shit about you and if guy like Drako made a stable team, they will never play with you.

You are just like veziv. Wille/Drako would never allow their team to ping enemies while in warmode just for scores. And there have been plenty days when your team was completely inactive. I hope you are not trying to compare yourself on any level to Drako or Wille.

/\ You don't know shit u retard, who started the pinging on shadowcores???? I'm sure it was "Xeskay he was pinging Ogaryna" and Xeskay was with Drako, even when I've talked with him he said that Xeskay will ping him cuz he doesn't like him. I always say on vent before action or any shit like that "Don't ping anyone of them" And also I'm sure Drako's, Wille's or My people wouldn't let us play like pussies "going into deff all the time when we got even amounts"

Ahh and also about the pinging, when Wille left us on shadowcores, his members were pinging "Sigu and many more people".

So once again Dino your post is Invalid.

Calar. Dino said I wouldn't allow my team to ping other teams. AND i never did that so his post is valid

Calar. Dino said I wouldn't allow my team to ping other teams. AND i never did that so his post is valid

But they still pinged Sigu etc... And you were a part of it cuz u've killed sigu few times on svargrond.

Aint my fault that almost anyone can buy Stresser/Booter for 5Euro and just click "START"

I'm a little bit confused :D was it valid or invalid post ? :(
I See forum fighting is going very advanced here, it's funny :D

Back