• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Calar Dominates this ot? ;(

Haha, would it matter if Calar would be fat? Do you play tibia with your whole body? No, you play it with your hands and your brain bro, so Evul, go get a brain, then you can also join warmodes.

Haha, would it matter if Calar would be fat? Do you play tibia with your whole body? No, you play it with your hands and your brain bro, so Evul, go get a brain, then you can also join warmodes.

Shut up 1. i uploaded his picture because he uploaded veziv's etc like hes a real G in rl life or suttin fam
2. Shut the fuck up stop crying cuz i killed u u fucking noob gz lvl on shadowcores -6 lvls lmao learn how to play high lvl

Shut up 1. i uploaded his picture because he uploaded veziv's etc like hes a real G in rl life or suttin fam
2. Shut the fuck up stop crying cuz i killed u u fucking noob gz lvl on shadowcores -6 lvls lmao learn how to play high lvl

I like how you make fun of Brazilians..... A lot. Yet you act and spell like one. Ignorant and stupid as fuck. Are you sure there's something you're not telling everyone?

Yeyeye, you killed me one time, gratz bro, to bad i dont care if I die on a ot.

ggwp Evul charlover

I like how you make fun of Brazilians..... A lot. Yet you act and spell like one. Ignorant and stupid as fuck. Are you sure there's something you're not telling everyone?

gz your the one pinging to solo ppl and makign threads over it
GG

Fun people talking about others real life in a game,grow up kids

Yeah so? He still got a huge point, and btw, im not judging anyone else, i just know that you dont got a brain :)
Nuff said, bye bro, see you in next thread

65kgs and this cocky?

Swedish saying: Stor i orden men liten på jorden

Translate: Big in your words but small on earth

He doesnt look fat at all, though.

images

he simply looks like a loser tho

Back