• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Calar Dominates this ot? ;(

Says the chinese man

Hey bro you can sell me dvd's 1 euro PLX?
HAUEHEUAHEUAHEUAHUAHUEHAU

Can't you see that nobody heard about "evul striker" and no one read this shit. You don't have voice on this forum fucking random so press X in your right corner and bb

^ "Becoz I hef laif like yu dont! Yu fat end ugly and has patetic laif but i dont now yu"

You're welcome Evul Striker, I took this one for you!

I hef no harm against Apofex. He can do whatever he wants :) Same with you Rasmus and you know that <3

MACH LUV FAR JU BATH ;]] <3

I enjoy takin a look at such threads but still I think it's so fucking pathetic going to insult somebody what they are in real life,wtf is wrong you guys will probably never meet in real unless you realy want,so why you care at other gamers insteed of your own life or friends you got (or probably not) is this a server full of kids?

Nooooooooooo He dominates BURGER KING!!!!!!!

Gather 21:00 FOR BURGER KING DOMINADO GUYS!!!
kew6rn.png

HEU HUE HHEU

The neck is not visible huehuehue

I enjoy takin a look at such threads but still I think it's so fucking pathetic going to insult somebody what they are in real life,wtf is wrong you guys will probably never meet in real unless you realy want,so why you care at other gamers insteed of your own life or friends you got (or probably not) is this a server full of kids?

shut up german nb

ładnie kurwa grubasie dostajesz złotą łopate za odkopanie tematu ty szczoto

he may be fat but you're probably ugly and no amount of dieting can change that :)

Back