• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Calar Our WM

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
Ok so you ask us for WM you go defense in Edron then we want to fight in Dara you say no? Then in svar you run to a defense? Da fuck you asked us we delivered you didnt your char lovas mate :s

i think they go def bcse its not equal teams its hard to fight 50 vs 20 xD but try at day when they got 35 and u got 50 so they owned u so fast

It was 20 vs 20 and look
2a9bswj.png

It was 20 vs 20 and look
2a9bswj.png

20 vs 20 ? it was more like 12 vs 23

- - - Updated - - -

And dont be such a cryer about we didnt go out, we fought in AB-carlin if you didnt remember and we got smaashed cuz the numbers was kinda retarded.. so thats why we wanted to fight in edron you moron !

Ok so you ask us for WM you go defense in Edron then we want to fight in Dara you say no? Then in svar you run to a defense? Da fuck you asked us we delivered you didnt your char lovas mate :s

U must be fucking kidding me, you were 30 more than us in carlin-ab and you didnt even had the thought to rush over us with that amount? And whats the point to go dara open with 30 less ppl when we cant even take target before we have to move so we dont get boxed? please stfu and dont make any more useless thread about you "awesome" team....And some guys in your team said: This is a trade team with the two worst commanders on this ot

hahaahhahaha i was sure that this kid salar will make thread about it laughts on you fucking random tard

U must be fucking kidding me, you were 30 more than us in carlin-ab and you didnt even had the thought to rush over us with that amount? And whats the point to go dara open with 30 less ppl when we cant even take target before we have to move so we dont get boxed? please stfu and dont make any more useless thread about you "awesome" team....And some guys in your team said: This is a trade team with the two worst commanders on this ot

Aint no trade team and our commanders beat u gz

Aint no trade team and our commanders beat u gz

Yea your "commanders" beat ours, well mitch did a good job against the trade team, 10-1 in the first 10 min of the battle in carlin-ab? well it took about 20 min for your commanders to think about going around us from north and south, equal teams and we smash you hahah gtfo kiddo

tards wipe was 25 all day u were 49 at one point. and the nerve of these random teams to talk shit haha epic

If Mitch could come back, all others teams could stay in pz :)

Mitch was best commaner and all rest can stfu :D

I don't lead shadow because i dont like the pvp system, if it was equal to rl tibia before the 10~ update i would but the feeling on this ot has never been right

when are the damn transfers already so we can have a server to actually fight on.

Veziv needs backup - Veziv needs backup! Navid is needed for assistance! Please help him!

Mitch is my english babycakes with sprinkles on. Noone but me can touch him. fagits

Well you guys average lvl 280~ us 220 Your basically all tanks it takes twice the time to kill a mage on your side then to kill a mage on our side (no this does not mean we are a trade team) With ur 20+ vs our 40 i wasnt even there but w.e :D you shoulda done better. You say your pro you asked for WM we gave you it you said we dont have the guts etc, but what did we do? We beat you then, but it all matters at gather today well c who is the better team.. But the series would possibly not end there, but it might if you guys run to 4x defense.. You know we had numbers you still fought and you still complain? If your so good why run defense? da fack mens.

Well you guys average lvl 280~ us 220 Your basically all tanks it takes twice the time to kill a mage on your side then to kill a mage on our side (no this does not mean we are a trade team) With ur 20+ vs our 40 i wasnt even there but w.e :D you shoulda done better. You say your pro you asked for WM we gave you it you said we dont have the guts etc, but what did we do? We beat you then, but it all matters at gather today well c who is the better team.. But the series would possibly not end there, but it might if you guys run to 4x defense.. You know we had numbers you still fought and you still complain? If your so good why run defense? da fack mens.

1.hahaha cuz they are average 40-60 more lvls it takes twice as long to kill them. Damn I didnt know 300 mage has 2x more mana from a lvl 250.
2. you were not even at the fight but you make the thead...mhmm
3.They are not complaining about numbers just telling you that you are a retard for posting something so childish as this.
4. Damn, wrote too much to erase it but now I feel like a retard for even responding to a kid like you.

Its funny this is directed to wipe again not randoms.. if u didn't know people talked shit saying oh u can't fight them ahaha when wipe again called us out we answered and won the fight but the war is not done and then people randoms start flaming excuses just because they know that we stepped up a notch

Back