• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Calar Our WM

Rlx Calar you were more then us and ur winning by 4 we had no power to kill a 300 mage its bs and at Azur i dont bot and i aint a char lover like u are my friend

Just waited for you to get full retard mode and you did, gratz!

Just waited for you to get full retard mode and you did, gratz!

You ovbiously dont know what it means lol

- - - Updated - - -

i4ltfk.png

- - - Updated - - -

We can barely even kill a 400 mage its impossible lesson learned dont war lvl 300+

We can barely even kill a 400 mage its impossible lesson learned dont war lvl 300+
400 mage? who is this haha :D u couldn't kill swe 260 so why ur talking about 400 haha ur just retarded.

Closet Monkey Satana without mana shield major is back its not possible w.e good war we learned a lesson dont war 300+ charlovers

- - - Updated - - -

our lvl 200's did good :)

Ye ye did good haha :D what did u do good? haha. Charlovers? why de fuck do u call our ppl charlovers? haha

And it was funny that our vent got pinged before this battle and lapa kept getting kicked XD

- - - Updated - - -

Ye ye did good haha :D what did u do good? haha. Charlovers? why de fuck do u call our ppl charlovers? haha

All highlevels

- - - Updated - - -

just sit on pc and lvl

How can their lvl 300+ be charlovers when they are fighting you? Just because you can not kill them means that they are charlovers wow... You think they should insta-die when you target em?

They sit on the pc all day playing tibia Flandie

and before u all flame

our numbers

8xjup1.png

And it was funny that our vent got pinged before this battle and lapa kept getting kicked XD

- - - Updated - - -

All highlevels

- - - Updated - - -

just sit on pc and lvl

So now your excuse is your vent get pinged? Funny how you always blame on something, i guess when you out of excuses you will just say, ye the russian sent a nuclear bomb at us so the internet went down in the middle of the battle when you massacre us :/ and if you know you couldnt kill our high lvl mages, why did you keep targeting them? just a thought :)

Closet Monkey Satana without mana shield major is back its not possible w.e good war we learned a lesson dont war 300+ charlovers

- - - Updated - - -

I (closet) wasn't even at the battle now because I have school early tomorrow so I couldn't be there and you say you were targeting me? you need glasses

charloving? for you charlover is someone who is a high lvl lol did someone forbid to exp for you? charlover is someone who is afraid of dieing = going to warmodes, are we afraid of dieing? i don't think so
sitting on pc and exping? i don't exp for like ~1 week because it does not make sense although it is my time so i decide what i will doand it's not your business if it will be playing tibia or going to the beach.
all in all = stfu

Last edited:
Aff ur retarded Salar.. Ye ofc we pinged ur vent... U didn't kill our mage cuz u never counted them....

- - - Updated - - -

omg... kid you're so fucking retarded, really. Do you know what "charlover" means? I don't think so. If you think "charlover" is everybody above lvl 300, gz for your knowledge. Get some education kid.
Peace

U must be fucking kidding me, you were 30 more than us in carlin-ab and you didnt even had the thought to rush over us with that amount? And whats the point to go dara open with 30 less ppl when we cant even take target before we have to move so we dont get boxed? please stfu and dont make any more useless thread about you "awesome" team....And some guys in your team said: This is a trade team with the two worst commanders on this ot

I can't remember Nuskei being our commander?

Back