• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Calar

Exeus

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
you're all trying to hate calar in forum (lol), so why wont you spend 12kk on warzone and kill him there?
i 150 lvl have it on 4mc's lolololol........
On Warzone exp 8(?) Calar's why you dont try to kill him? lol
Keyboard Warriors __/

@gabala
i d i o t
TheBill.
Czeko Morda: Mom, Please Lays to my PC.

and why you wont try to kill him ?? ... Yesterday you and your 5 friends try to kill me and my friends from Guild on banuta and??? All from your Team Died !! KKk

i not Try??

Jun 01 2013, 16:11:16 Killed at Level 166 by Gym
May 28 2013, 17:48:30 Died at Level 260 by a cliff strider
and by Calar Joker
Other char have longer death list so, i cant give copy from deathlist.

and why you wont try to kill him ?? ... Yesterday you and your 5 friends try to kill me and my friends from Guild on banuta and??? All from your Team Died !! KKk

Ok, now it's my turn. Frist of all u said all your friend's die. Heh another lie because i was there and i didnt die you moron so stfu. Second think. There is no point of us trying to kill Calar when his there with his team and we are there just hunting with 3 ppl. So Czeko. Plz stfu and dont msg anything here. Gabala Master of Morgaroths

Back