• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team ~Caldeum~

Sasir

PrOGaMeR
Reaction score
Well it is so far, Just get 166 elite knight on real tibia and gonna try to track whole real tibia map, I already got like 50 % of it... I'm gonna soon show you my piece of work.

The Server is gonna be called Caldeum, after all is done i'll buy domain .de
So perhaps the ip is gonna be caldeum.de

What I'm lokking for is a Scripter thats gonna be avaible to clone Quests/Missions from real tibia.
and
Webdesigner thats gonna make nice layout for our brandnew Webside.

What are you gonna get for your hard work?

A: Ofcourse a Gamemaster on the Ot and money, Yes i said Money, Im gonna pay for every good script you do... Same for Webdesigner. ( You can get more details by asking me on MSN: [email protected] )

Why RealMap?

A: Well, i got enough of playing on real tibia and there are no other good ots on which you can have fun, even famous Eloth isnt same as before, I decided to make the best ot ever.

Ofcourse the OT is gonna be hosted on a dedicated server, located in Germany,
here are some infos about the server
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ Dual Core
8 GB DDR2 RAM
2 x 750 GB SATA II (Hardware RAID1)
1 GBit OnBoard

☺ Scripter ( 1 Required )
☺ Webdesigner/Sitemaker ( 1 Required )
Application should be as followed.

Name: Mateusz Lacina

Open-Tibia History: I've been in open-tibia server's since 7.6 and have had many position's in servers, my main skill is scripting.

Position Being Applied For: Scripter

Example of Work: [Scripters - Post a Script] [Webdesigners - Show any piece of your work]

Contact Information: [email address] [MSN]

1 Paragraph about why you want this position: Example - I believe i would be a good candidate because i am very active in the open-tibia community and i believe i have a fair amount of skills in the following Areas. -So on and so forth-

elofp0.jpg

Last edited:
I dont need to because i got it already,
On the last test server CM teleported me there so i ofc maptracked it ^^
But i dont really need this part of the map since players cant go there and i wont be there alone ^^

Interested name, Caldeum. Diablo 3 city ftw :] And its even in diablo2 act 4 or was it act 2? long ago i played diablo 2, u wake old memories in my heart. I can webdesign for u bro, and i dont want money. [email protected]

Name: Emilur

Open-Tibia History: Ive been off and on rl and ot, but I do have GM experience.The first OT i played was back in 7.8, When I found out about them^^ well i played rl since 7.4 but I never understood how to connect to a ot etc, so never played one until I got a guy who told me how to do it

Position Being Applied For:
Designer

Example of Work: add my msn;>

Contact Information: [email protected]

1 Paragraph about why you want this position:
Because I adore the name, woke so many memories in me. I know my work as designer, can make fit websites and got photoshop skills to a level over moderate. And ofcourse that I know my duty as a Gamemaster, thats why I want this position;)

Last edited:
Tunifish "Emil" Passed the test and is now offical member in Caldeum Team as a Webdesigner

this is a Example of Emilurs webdesigning
Note: Its just the beginn and he made it in some Minutes ^^
caldeumyq3.jpg

Venore,Ab'Dendriel,Carlin,Kazordoon,Thais,Fibula,Svargrond < includes formargor>
Nargor,meriana,Tortoises,Liberty Bay, (and all mines,caves in it)
has been done.

Port Hope and Ankrahmun is gonna be done in like 3 days.

Still looking for an experienced Scripter.

i do but those islands arent so important so i just havent wrote them there ^^

omfg lol what noobs here.. you offer money and noobs just coming... i can offer you nice website for free...

@Mal Sehen.

@Atrix well, i dont think that anyone is gonna make something whats hard for free, todayon noone is making or giving something for free so on, show me some ur layouts or sites which you have made and we'll talk about more details later.

Edit: Emilur has been kicked as a webdesigner since he was inactive and he wasnt good at php. So the spot is avaible to get.

My project isnt dead, So you know. I was inactive because of tibia updates so i couldnt continue my project.

But here it is. My currently fully maptracked map [8.31], Isn't 100 % Done, Some places like island od destiny are missing but i'll add them when i get more free time.

uo0002mz4.jpg

Still looking for a scripter and webdesginer.

Ich kann dir immer mal bei nem script oder so helfen aber du weißt ich bin in nem team.
Du hast ja meine Addy.

Sry for German ;)

I was just working on Npc's and i have added over 380 Npc's. Just Names and their Outfits~

So now i will work on the scripts.

I have made a Video that proves it^.-
YouTube - Npc's~

Last edited:
One scripter is not enough for all the quests. ^^

Back