• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Call of Duty OtServer

This proyect is stupid as call of duty i hate call of duty Halo would fit more in tibia

Call of Duty is way better than Halo. Halo is just another tooth fairy shit, CoD is REAL.

------

Thumbs up for this project!

yes but sprites doens't fit like HALO does

I mean, you can make an awsome Spartan Addon
But you can't make a dumb one just wearing a Millitia or a Navy Seals' hat

Its just dumb. no offence

yes but sprites doens't fit like HALO does

I mean, you can make an awsome Spartan Addon
But you can't make a dumb one just wearing a Millitia or a Navy Seals' hat

Its just dumb. no offence

Yeah I forgot, addons make tibia playable

I'd go for a Cod server and not a halo server

I'd rather play COD on 3D, and im sure its even more interesting than tibia.

guys stop putting every game on this shitty tibia, when do you get it that tibia will never be good if you tried to put 3D objects in there lol? I heard tibia is the best 2D game, so play it as it is and stop adding it shit.

I'd rather play COD on 3D, and im sure its even more interesting than tibia.

guys stop putting every game on this shitty tibia, when do you get it that tibia will never be good if you tried to put 3D objects in there lol? I heard tibia is the best 2D game, so play it as it is and stop adding it shit.

I understand you, but im not trying to make it look like the real COD, I just want to do a good war server, were theres events and you level up by events. Change alittle bit the common rules of a war server and make it look more real. every 3 min an event start for 10 players. and its a random map and random playgame. i think it would be fun because your level wont be the fact of how many time you are at the server but how good your pvp is

How about i make an example

I will do a COD addon and a Spartan addon, you will see the diference d:

hmm alright.. kanakashy. i havent played halo in a long time, and i think maps are really much more complex than cod arethey have more little stairs and ramps which are harder to make them playable on tibia... im just thinking on the halo 2 map that was small with two towrers by the side, and i cant imagine how to make it on tibia.

Halo 3 maps are a bit more easier

Cidatel would be a fair choice

halo3odst_citadel.jpg

Its the same, in Halo it would be awsome killing Covenants Monsters But in CoD you will be killing Players to make it more realistic

But I have an idea,
Make like a teleport room but with the Search and Destroy , Capture the Flag (war system), and Team Deathmatch Scripts.
& each time you lvel up, go to the chest room. [depends on lvl] For example:

This chest is for rank 25 or higher.

and if the player has lvl 25 or up then blablalblabla
You got a FAMAS.

Now that would be awsome instead of just killing in hunt places for lvls

My point is, Make the proyect with those funtions and forget about monsters./quest/etc.

Its the same, in Halo it would be awsome killing Covenants Monsters But in CoD you will be killing Players to make it more realistic

But I have an idea,
Make like a teleport room but with the Search and Destroy , Capture the Flag (war system), and Team Deathmatch Scripts.
& each time you lvel up, go to the chest room. [depends on lvl] For example:

This chest is for rank 25 or higher.

and if the player has lvl 25 or up then blablalblabla
You got a FAMAS.

Now that would be awsome instead of just killing in hunt places for lvls

My point is, Make the proyect with those funtions and forget about monsters./quest/etc.

yeah thats completly the intention, you will be getting around 500 exp for each player kill, when you level up you will be able to equip more weapons

thnx, btw i need a spriter and a scripter to make the events:)

I already have the basic scripts of the weapons.. 2 maps and will continue mapping

@ennokas yeah i will try posting them, i just got 2 basic maps theres actually no details because theres no sprites to make the cars or tanks on the maps.

Back