• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Call of Duty OtServer

I can make the Damaged cars, but you have to get another scripter because i don't barely have time.

Last edited:
I can make the Damaged cars, but you have to get another scripter because i don't barely have time.

alright kanakashy, im have the basic knowledge on scripting, so yeah server is getting prettywell..
atm the scripts i need are...
GAMESYSTEMS:
REBOURNING SYSTEM:
LEVEL ADVANCING (New WEAPONS):

but what i really need for know is a good spriter whiling to work with me.

Anyone bring up the "no skill" part? In CoD and Halo (No matter how much I hate FPS games), you must aim. How will aiming work with this? Same with headshots? I mean, sure it might be an "okay" idea, but there will be no realism in it.

well the aiming part, is more like pvp, you should be facing the player inorder to hit him. and theres a random chance you get a headshot, depending on whats your prestige, the more advance the better

Back