• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Called "Botter and mcer" from Hani.

Senioor

Reaction score
Well I don't rly know why I get banned, and i'm so pissed atm,

Me and my friend was at my house playing softcores, in diffrent rooms. He was blockin' demona for me when I was "botting" demona,
he went to the toilet on the 2nd floor of my house,(didn't noticed),
Then Hani came and said: Dance, dance~~..
And my friend was at the toilet as I just mentioned, whatever. He couldn't dance so I got stressed and told one guy in ventrilo to log into it, and he did.
Then she went crazy, lol. Didn't listening to me or anything, just saying: "ok", "ok", I know u mc, ur the best lying guy I ever met, etc~~

I told her to wait until my rl was back but do you guys think she even cared about that?, it was like I wasn't there, lol just banBANban in her head.. like she was scared of havin' wrong..

And YOU GMS OWES ME 1 EXP SCROLL SO YOU SHOULD GIVE ME IT!, OR UNBAN ME..

Hope u'll do something about this Hani and just don't say: "not true I know he mced, blalbalbla.

I just wanna say, that I wasn't even gettin' a chance to show that I didn't mced..
And for u GMS u gotta be listening more on ur players, just don't ban them for the donate.

Last edited:
You actually are a bad lier. He was moving, running around and writing to the moment I tped you. Then he did run to the toilet? or what? :)

We don't owe you any exp scroll. The award for winning Hall of fame is the TwitBeef medal and 500.000 gp.

Who's right, hani? ;) pwnaage

27y78md.jpg

Shamakius make an new account fast!!!!!!!

It's 2 days without tibia!!!!!

Well I don't rly know why I get banned, and

Trucido owns me 3 exp scrolls.

Kk, let me change it then. FELOTH told me that the price for winning TwitBeef Hall of fame is the medal and 500.000 gp. If he told you anything else that is not anything I am responsible for.

Well I don't rly know why I get banned, and i'm so pissed atm,

Me and my friend was at my house playing softcores, in diffrent rooms. He was blockin' demona for me when I was "botting" demona,
he went to the toilet on the 2nd floor of my house,(didn't noticed),
Then Hani came and said: Dance, dance~~..
And my friend was at the toilet as I just mentioned, whatever. He couldn't dance so I got stressed and told one guy in ventrilo to log into it, and he did.
Then she went crazy, lol. Didn't listening to me or anything, just saying: "ok", "ok", I know u mc, ur the best lying guy I ever met, etc~~

I told her to wait until my rl was back but do you guys think she even cared about that?, it was like I wasn't there, lol just banBANban in her head.. like she was scared of havin' wrong..

Hope u'll do something about this Hani and just don't say: "not true I know he mced, blalbalbla.

I just wanna say, that I wasn't even gettin' a chance to show that I didn't mced..
And for u GMS u gotta be listening more on ur players, just don't ban them for the donate.

cry baby cry next time do not bot and mc :>>

and btw if your rl go toilet why he dont logaut for sec lol

and blocking the way to demona is illegal if u dont know

Back