• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can anyone help? thanks

Probably by copying all the code which is provided in the thread where you got the npc from.

Well, I didnt got the npc from any thread, I downloaded tfs updated to 3.7_SVN in the premium forum and downloaded the map global, server is working, I deleted repeated uids with map application but the problem wih that npc still exists... so how can I delete the npc without having an error of something missing? Delete it in data/npc and data/npc/lib? anywhere else?
Thanks in advance guys! ill give you R++

Lua:
function getItemsFromList(list)
  local ret = ''
  for i = 1, #list do
    local item = list[i]
    ret = ret .. (ret:len() == 0 and '' or ', ') .. item[2] .. 'x ' .. getItemNameById(item[1])
  end

return ret:reverse():gsub(' ,', ' dna '):reverse()
end

Add that function in lib files.

Different error with the same thing, i attach you a screen, Summ I aded your code and it seems to resolve the older problem, but a new one is here... this is frustrating..!
anotherone.jpg

EDIT: I deleted that useless Npc haha! but still have two other roblems, i think im getting it slowly..!
EDIT2: I also solved the problem with that house, it was all parameters 0, i dont know which one was but its not anymore a house!
Still have the problem "duplicate registered item with id 17505" and i tryed to solve it but im unable with my knowledge, please can you give me some help to have a full clean start.
:) thanks guys

Last edited:
Items.xml is a huge code, i cant post it here, but ive found the line:

Code:
<item id="17505" article="a" name="basalt wall" />

And ive searched in the same file, theres no more "17505"

Items.xml is a huge code, i cant post it here, but ive found the line:

Code:
<item id="17505" article="a" name="basalt wall" />

And ive searched in the same file, theres no more "17505"

Remove that line, notice how it's below the message that says those items are unorganized? It's already added above using toid

Cool, I should remember that solution.
Got a server which is not working? Let's delete it :)

Back