• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can anyone tell me who this is?

ADRIEL!! haha ak.a AVI, lol r0x he was gonna pick upp his gf lookin' like that pimpizzle haha

@Richey:
- I thought you would recognize your father :( (u) </3

EDITED:
HAHAAHAHAH WTF!!!!!!!! WHO PUT ...................... -_-

I mean really Canavi, now I just feel sorry for you, hahahahahaha.

If that is you on the second picture I beg you to take back every word you said that you look good and get laid all the time, becouse.. thats just not possible, HAHA

GAHAHAHAA, oh god..

And you were the guy that told me to keep the mask on, HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean really Canavi, now I just feel sorry for you, hahahahahaha.

If that is you on the second picture I beg you to take back every word you said that you look good and get laid all the time, becouse.. thats just not possible, HAHA

Haha look at you flamin' biatch, haha must be painful too not be hot as me... Haha look at you skinny swe ass, woulda eat you fo breakfest boy... Punks like you pass by Rosengård sometimes, and trust me they nevah come back home yao ;)

Haha look at you flamin' biatch, haha must be painful too not be hot as me... Haha look at you skinny swe ass, woulda eat you fo breakfest boy... Punks like you pass by Rosengård sometimes, and trust me they nevah come back home yao ;)

Ooo, haha I'm sorry but I cant take you seriously anymore! HAHA :D

Du är ett skämt.

Back