• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can anyone tell me who this is?

^
Haha they all playahatin on da playa, since da playa came from himalaya ;), I'll just make it rain on dem hoeeez!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa omigod.

emeo you aint cool

blatte med en jävla stor näsa som leker nått?
du är inte OG du är ingen "GANGSTAH" eller nåt sånt liknande..
skulle precis säga du är en vanlig människa men det e du inte lol..

skärp dig förfan och respektera andra i forumet

Haha look at you flamin' biatch, haha must be painful too not be hot as me... Haha look at you skinny swe ass, woulda eat you fo breakfest boy... Punks like you pass by Rosengård sometimes, and trust me they nevah come back home yao ;)

i passed the rosengård twiced and i r still alived!!!!!!!

Tryin' to be a gangster on the internet, in real your someones bitch probably...

~Houndish

Punks like you pass by Rosengård sometimes, and trust me they nevah come back home yao ;)

Have I missed something here? Is rosengård Bermuda triangle? Since when? Dude you live in sweden don't play ghetto boy with guns and shit.

Back