• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can i do spr, dat and item.otb from begining?

Majinek

Reaction score
The same question like in the title. I am making OTS and i have one question if i start doing resources from the begging, do i need to change smthing in TFS sources? Sry for bad english ;/ Thanks for answers ;]

for sure you can
but u need to be expert at programming to make your file.dat , spr , otb

i don't know how to do it but i will search for you
i also need to do it

- - - Updated - - -

try this program too
Microsoft Visual Fox Pro :D

Replace "expert" with "beginner" and you are right.
The data structure for these files is fairly simple and you can understand it by checking out projects like OTClient easily.

Thank you very much for answers ;] i was searching in OTclient how it reads spr and dat but i cannot find it in sources ;/

Oh but I thought he actually ment the Item Editor since you can easily get any .dat and .spr just downloading a client XD

Yeah well I didnt expect someone to actually ask for .dat and .spr files since theyre so easy to get, mustve been cuz I expected him to be PL therefor I thought there was just an error in his english, but apparently I was wrong, but thanks for letting me know that you can do all that work for me instead, so I can focus on the harder tasks :)

Yeah well I didnt expect someone to actually ask for .dat and .spr files since theyre so easy to get, mustve been cuz I expected him to be PL therefor I thought there was just an error in his english, but apparently I was wrong, but thanks for letting me know that you can do all that work for me instead, so I can focus on the harder tasks :)
You're a really nice guy.

Back