• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can someone actually create clean 7.4 real map lowrate or 7.72 (rl cipsoft files) lowrate server without all this custom orshabal outfits, spawns etc?

ekw

Reaction score
Its hard to explain how much time im looking with hope at OTland advertise section and trying to find someone actually hosting pure clean old timer server without this custom cancer things on it. I swear to god i can even pay for host it. And help with advertise.. Can't belive why there is no server like this already. Pretty much everyone i ask from my old teams or friends would like to play it and everyone is forced to play medivia becouse its only 1 server that guarantee you wont lose your time becouse of some kid admin decide to make reset or new edition. Belive me there is tons of players on medivia who would love to play clean old timer but they can't. Options are Classictibia.com which dont advertise server and admins seems to be retired (its dead end) Mastercores (fake online + custom shits and admin is emotionaly not stable = NO THX) noting else worth to mention here

If only i was able to start one myself i would do. Not for profit which everyone try to achieve i guess last days. But for the old nostalgia and fun we had playing 7.4 or tibianic before it became what it is now.

So if there is any good dev reading it, I'm asking what are you waiting for?

You would be suprised how many ppl waiting for clean 7.4-7.72 LOW RATE with only pacc shop.

You would be surprised how many ppl want to host this. And have tried, unsuccessfully.
It's not so easy, for no one.

If you want this to happen, you need to keep playing a project. Trough the mistakes, bugs, dupes and rollbacks, every good servers once suffered from.

You would be surprised how many ppl want to host this. And have tried, unsuccessfully.
It's not so easy, for no one.

If you want this to happen, you need to keep playing a project. Trough the mistakes, bugs, dupes and rollbacks, every good servers once suffered from.

i belive it is simple: adult hoster (mentaly stable), good host company, low rate without resets every few months = Gain trust = succes.
and ofc fix all the bugs when reported. No one expect it to be perfect since day one... for tibianic (medivia) it took years to became bugless server.

edit: fast example (classictibia since 2016) admins seems to be inactive, but already gained trust for keeping server alive so long without resets so if they went for new low rate second server i belive it would be high populated. But unlucky seems like they dont rlly care anymore about this project

Most ppl fail becouse they want instant 500 online and easy money from pacc. It aint working this way. Gain trust then profit from it

Last edited:
i belive it is simple: adult hoster (mentaly stable), good host company, low rate without resets every few months = Gain trust = succes.
and ofc fix all the bugs when reported. No one expect it to be perfect since day one... for tibianic (medivia) it took years to became bugless server.

edit: fast example (classictibia since 2016) admins seems to be inactive, but already gained trust for keeping server alive so long without resets so if they went for new low rate second server i belive it would be high populated. But unlucky seems like they dont rlly care anymore about this project

Most ppl fail becouse they want instant 500 online and easy money from pacc. It aint working this way. Gain trust then profit from it
no its not simple or easy at all bru

You would be suprised how many ppl waiting for clean 7.4-7.72 LOW RATE with only pacc shop.
Since you believe there is a following for such a server and are critical of others build it yourself?

Since you believe there is a following for such a server and are critical of others build it yourself?

If only i had any experience as dev in this i would. I can bring you any used car if you like thats what i do for living. So i belive i have posted on forum full of experienced devs. If i could do that myself i wouldnt post it.

also since 7.72 cipsoft files went public for free on this forum i would expect someone actually use them wise. But seems not

If only i had any experience as dev in this i would. I can bring you any used car if you like thats what i do for living. So i belive i have posted on forum full of experienced devs. If i could do that myself i wouldnt post it.

also since 7.72 cipsoft files went public for free on this forum i would expect someone actually use them wise. But seems not
I think you answered your question already, most of the professional people DO only want to make money. It's unfortunate for some of the players. But many are enjoying them. I agree with the Voidcore comment above if you want a true old school, very difficult, BUT I have also not kept up with the server information in a while so it may not be in development anymore.

That isn't what this forum is for. You don't come here to request that someone build a game so you have something to do.

There are many people here on this forum that know absolutely nothing and they manage to get a server up and running even if they have to ask for help every step of the way. But you'd rather come here and complain that no one wants to launch your type of server instead of trying to do it yourself.

Back