Can someone help me with look action?

Miquelvidal96

Best answers
Reaction score
Hello forum! Can someone tell me how to change the response text when u use the mouse action "look" ? When it says "You see a giant sword...." Wheres the "lua or xml" file, in order to change code? Im making my first server and my idea is to translate it to other idiom.

oen432

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
data/events/scripts/player.lua
function Player:onLook

samco

4x4 Developer.
Best answers
Reaction score
Hello forum! Can someone tell me how to change the response text when u use the mouse action "look" ? When it says "You see a giant sword...." Wheres the "lua or xml" file, in order to change code? Im making my first server and my idea is to translate it to other idiom.
Source code.

Felipe93

Ghost Member
Best answers
Reaction score
source code in game.cpp

you are welcome :)

OP
M

Miquelvidal96

Best answers
Reaction score

oen432

Intermediate OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
TFS? mm i underttand u mean server? im using a 8.6 version with rl map, downloaded from here: [8.6] Real Server Map (https://otland.net/threads/8-6-real-server-map.96409/) and combined with a sever base names Telania War, i had to change "data folder" because Telania had other map and i cant find a server to make with RL map. Someone know RL server base?

Sorry im new doing this
Then I guess it's old TFS, like 0.4. That's why there is no events directory. You would have to edit server source and I'm sure you don't have that too.

OP
M

Miquelvidal96

Best answers
Reaction score
Then I guess it's old TFS, like 0.4. That's why there is no events directory. You would have to edit server source and I'm sure you don't have that too.
Ahmm, ok, i will create a post asking for a RL base server with updated data and info, thanks !