• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can you still make money on servers?

Ah, you're a graphical whore.. me myself I'm a game-play whore, I want a nice and funny game, and I'm not converted into games just because they make nice graphics.......
But I guess you're pretty young and wasn't around the era of simple games so you have no fucking idea how to appreciate the actual game instead of the graphics.

Maybe in your mind just a "ugly" game can be good, fun and with a good game-play (this is why for you Tibia is good). If the game have is good artwork, he can be beautiful, but cannot be good and fun or with a good game-play. Just beautiful, of course...

For you, games have a dogmatic conflict in the "graphics-related" with "all the rest". One kills the other. No way to have the two in the same game.

So this is too curious, because for me, Tibia have good graphics. This is not the problem with the game.

Back