• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Can you write Tutorial about...

fgf45

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! In this thread i want to please you to make a tutorial about Dedicated Server on windows/linux, how it start?What i need to do? Meaby this thread won't help too much beacous nobody with experience look here ... But i will bump it any 24h and meaby someone will answer me and write that tutorial :D

u want to host ur server on a dedicated server?
If ye then i can till mostly all otland know how to so u will get help asap.

Windows server edition 2003 works like mostly windows os, and it requires a low capacity of RAM. If u cant use linux, use that :p

Yes I know, but I mean e.g "I buy a dedicated server on www.ovh.com ( linux )or(windows) download TFS and what next ?" Soo anybody can write a tutorial for this ...

Last edited:
Learn linux (google and man[ual] pages) and check my tutorial about compiling.
If you buy a dedicated, get a linux one, since linux >>>>>>>> windows, and for windows you have to pay more (at least in ovh).

Wow i'm in the same situation !
Just bought a server on ovh.com and waiting for it, i'm just wondering if will i be able to install XAMPP on it o_O

Yes, I know it all. But I buy server and what next ? How I can put ther my ot and everything? How I can control that server. ?
Elf you have the best server. You use linux right ?

You will get remote access, so you controll the dedicated server, just like your controlling your own computer right now.

I see nobody can make it... Soo i try to make it when i will get some experience about it. And when i will write that Tutorial won't write there something like "oh is not true" or "bad way! I can do it better" ...

Back