• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] [7.4] Antica Online| Start at 22 June 2018, 20:00 CET | DDOS Protection | Antibot | 7.1 SPR

Antica Online

Reaction score
ZSIrlOn.jpg

Start 22 June, at 20:00 CET.
Welcome to Antica Online, a new experience in oldschool Tibia server.​
The essence
The Antica server was developed for those who are passionate about Tibia oldschool. In addition to nostalgia, we want to relive the experience of something that was killed by the Tibians: the community. Although we have a low XP experience in early levels, do not worry about "spending" hours and hours to get progress in the game, as it is very easy to evolve your character in Antica. We've developed an unprecedented server for those who like RPG, PVP and fun. We are anxious to faithfully rescue the gameplay and scenario (global map) of version 7.4, with the graphics of version 7.1 inserted.

intro_1.gif

What's new?
Antica has new systems that will make you play hours and hours with your friends, being they:
Task bonuses
Antica tasks have bonuses that reward the player after he finalizes it in a timely manner (task table). There are 3 types of random bonuses: 50% more total prize, 1 hour 50% more experience (not cumulative) and can be activated in the Tasks NPC at any time by saying 'bonus', or 1 skill to vocation).
Practical example: The task of "snakes" normally awards 2500 gold coins, however you have received a 50% increase in prize money totaling 3750 gold coins.

Extra XP per vocation in Party:
Only characters who are of similar levels can share experience while hunting together. To be more precise, the lower level character in the party can not have less than two thirds of the highest character level. The bonus table for vocations:
  • 20% bonus, if the players are of the same vocation;
  • 30% bonus if two different vocations are sharing experience;
  • 60% bonus if three different vocations are sharing experience;
  • 100% bonus if the four different vocations are sharing experience.
Death group
The death group can be accessed when the character is above level 25 when speaking to the Leonidas NPC. When you enter, by killing a player you will receive an amount of experience relative to the level of who was murdered and the killer's fame will increase. All online players participating in the Death Group will be seen on the list on the site and also the points of their fame. Players with high fame give bigger bonuses by being killed, and by being killed they lose all their fame. Warning: The player can only leave the death group 2 days after entering.

Community
We have a revamped forum for you to submit your videos of incredible plays recorded by the client, photos of quests and also reports of macros/bots. We also have information about tasks, tutorials and space for relevant disclosures to the game. In addition to the gallery of streamers (partners) that promote and create content for Antica.

Rules
  • Prohibited the use of programs that interfere in the game as: macros, bots, various scripts.
  • Maximum 3 characters logged on the same network connection (except only when they are a group of people).
  • Likely to share illegal programs or external links without a server connection in public chats.
It is worth mentioning that we do not do any round in search of cheaters without a complaint by the players, or incriminating evidence (CAM) in the Forum. Players caught violating the rules will be banned permanently without notice or any final appeal. So play fair.

Transparency
We care about our transparency of the administration in relation to the players, so we have volunteer tutors who are the administration's voices about doubts, updates on "Help" service channels. Players who are in serious situations may use "control + R". In the latter case you can send an email to [email protected]. Our Gamemasters have only the "go to player", "pull player", "start raid invasion" commands so they do not have corruption cases that interfere with the game.

Server configuration
IP: antica.online
Port: 7171
Located: in Canada.

Rates
Experience:
Level 1 at level 8 - 6x
Level 9 at level 20 - 5x
Level 21 at level 30 - 4x
Level 31 at level 40 - 3x
Level 41 at level 50 - 2x
Level 51 at level 60 - 1x​
Skill: 5x
Magic: 2x
Regeneration: 2x
Loot: "custom"

Create your account now in Sign up | Antica.

I hope see you soon in Antica Online.
Regards,
GM Sidious on Antica.

@Kuba_74 no worry about it. loot rate is like 2x. Betwin 1-2x :) because that is "custom".

1 day left to server be opened :) Enjoy us!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is obviously monarchia.net and after BIG FAIL you just start it over again and hide after new name.

GTFO with those shi**y ots

What makes you think that? Screaming its obvious means nothing when you're just screaming.

What makes you think that? Screaming its obvious means nothing when you're just screaming.

Look at the website layout and style of typing in the promote thread. It is the OT I did mention before or it just has been sold. I am not screaming - I am just warning other people that it is the same shit ots as always with the only new image. That's all - as I don't want people to waste their time - I will not loose mine and I will not post here anymore. Do what you want to do, anyway.

Last edited:
This server has to be one of the worst i have ever played on in my entire Life.

Map bugs, simple bugs as logging out getting teleported to temple. Exori vis does like 50 damage on ml 2 and level 10. monster behaviour is rediculous. Just trash. Simple as the Word TRASH...

Last edited:
very uncomplete server. he don't even bother to test simple shit before he open it.

also why no warnings and just shutdown the server?, i get that you need to fix some stuff but still.

if someone is abusing shit, atleast let the players know before.

Back