• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada][7.6] YurOTS - The Classic RPG Open Tibia - Start September, 21

Server Website/AAC
https://yurots.net
Server Address
yurots.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Discovery

Developing myself
Solutions
Reaction score

bfCWw1f.png

Start in September, 21 - Create your account in https://yurots.net

It's Classic!
Based in the last release of YurOTS version 0.94f.

giphy.gif

Server Informations
Canada

Port: 7171

Rates
Experience stage start in: 50x
Magic: 8x
Skill: 16x
Loot: 3x

New Quests
Demonblood
Slime Manhole
Pits of Inferno
Suicide Crew
Join the Club Fight
Black Knights House
Drunk and High but fighter
Dwarf Hostage
Dragons?!

Systems and Miscellaneous
Monster Tasks
Daily Monster Bonus
Reputation bonuses
Shared party experience
New Outfits
Daily dungeons
Exclusive invasion system
New Items(sets from new creatures)

Discord Server
Enter in your discord server: Join the YurOTS.net Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/AJB7X5u)

Thank you and have a good time!

B1fS76p.png

3rl1WgQ.jpg

7udiuQI.png

MLgCu0s.jpg

KzOtcnO.jpg

1e2Uqo6.jpg

iaw9Mtj.jpg

1EgjKL7.jpg

Thanks pal, was a incredible fun moment to me. I have a great pleasure developing this content.

Finally! :D I was waiting for a server from you.
I can't enter on saturday either, but I will be there later.

Are the dupe and "destroy the whole map" bugs fixed? -🤣

Yes, kinda... physical protection on 7.4 server = P2W

But it's still a nice server to play

We reach 800 unique users registred, 110* active players(weekly) and 14 different countries for the first time.

Thanks for helping improve the serve quality on that edition. Your feedback was very important.

Halloween event starts at sunday!

Dark Chaos is the new strongest creature with a great experience!

Tip: can you use the ice pick (from last arena level) on red and blue stones.

tpv0zS0.png

AttcwMW.png

Special loot:
ofYdF4I.png

Downloaded the client, got killed 4 times at lvl 8 by some monkeys(players), deleted the client.

Downloaded the client, got killed 4 times at lvl 8 by some monkeys(players), deleted the client.

At this morning we made some changes about cuz extreme high levels killing new ones (level 8-20).

"The rules about new ones changed: - Protection level 50 - Use low levels (less than 50) for trapping, all characters related will be deleted. "

I think the respawn needs to be lowered on monsters
It's almost impossible to hunt any of the harder monsters without running into full backspawn and quests like annih, if you run the demons 1 by 1, you'll never kill them fast enough to get through
Also spawns with multiple floors, as soon as you clear a floor, the floor above/below has fully respawned and you're likely to trap yourself, especially at places like warlocks/shadow priests

And also some clues to spawns would be helpful, I'm seeing houses full of orsha items and haven't a clue where the places are and I'm 130, most of the time I'm the highest online and when new people are asking me about spawns, I'm unable to give them any advice as I've not found a lot of spawns even after exploring for hours

Back