• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I went down some stairs at the mall and was instantly debugged and now I'm no longer able to login without auto debugging.
Would appreciate some help :p
Ingame name is Aeraichu

Nice ot but sad I can not enjoy it because its hosted in the USA,too much lag :(

I'm playing from Sweden and I haven't experienced any lag yet, only lag I had was when there was about 120 people in the temple rofl, good times. I would suggest trying it as well before assuming anything. :)

See ya in-game :D

It's actually hosted in a perfect spot for both Usa and Europe.... So I'd try it out before you assume your going to lag
Actually did,went till 110+ and then I logged out because my head was fucked up by this lags. 150+ping :(

do this really works? i have so big delay while moving too, also the spawms are crowed, i can't play like this

No, it doesn't work. There's nothing that can miraculously give you low ping but it might reduce the ping a bit though with that said you will still have a high ping depending on where you live - this is why different games got different world/servers for EU/NA, people will always have high ping depending on where the server is located and where they live. I was looking forward to playing this server too but I just can't stand playing with a high ping, it's really annoying after 10 minutes only :(

Your completely lost if you think it doesn't work lmao

You're a fucking dumb if you think a registry edit or a software can solve ping issues (IF IT WAS THAT SIMPLE EVERY FUCKING GAME WOULD HAVE THEIR SERVERS LOCATED AT ONE PLACE) if you took some fucking time to read my post you would see that I said it works to some degree but it doesn't miraculously give you a low ping, if you're located far away from the server - you WILL have a high ping no matter what.

actually I am using leatrix because I would lag in real tibia without it and still ping of 150+,not playable for me :( they should fix a second server

Funny thing about this is... You either have absolute shit internet, or you don't know what your doing. I used it to play different European servers where I had horrible lag, and was able to play fine after with no lag

thnx men b4 i no use program i have 500 ms acros world now i heve 5 ms acros whole world wow thnx ! u r savior

well i played to 166 had some fun at last... first login was fail too crowed
server look's awesome. will keep trying it

EbgCdBa.png

@Hazzerd @Minti @Kodis

Please before you say "Nothing can help the lag, blah blah" Please try this:
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info13581-LeatrixLatencyFix.html

It does not reduce your ping, but it makes it feel a lot better, I have given this to every EU person that has said anything about lag in my past 3 servers and 90% of the people log back in and are extremely surprised how good it works.
You can read at that link exactly how it works but basically this is all you do:

1. Run the program as administrator
  2. Press install
  3. EITHER restart your computer OR disable your network adapter and re-enable it
  4. Log into the server and just see how well it works.
If it does not work simply:
  1. Run the program as administrator
  2. Press uninstall
  3. EITHER restart your computer OR disable your network adapter and re-enable it

But I swear 90% of the time it makes it feel a lot better. In EU you are only getting 100-150 ping to the server (run cmd and type ping deathzot.net if u want to see for yourself)
The lag you feel is the small delay when walking, this program does a registry edit that makes the small delay in walking almost unnoticeable (again visit the link for the technical details). I can not stress enough to at least try it before you just give up and say its unplayable.

This is a suggestion on the "volley" skill for archers or Rain of Arrows. Instead of having very small dps over time change it to 3 strikes of arrows hitting at once. It'd still have a good animation and it'd be more practical aoe for archers.

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.

C:\Users\Destruckto>ping deathzot.net

Ping wird ausgeführt für deathzot.net [192.99.32.220] mit 32 Bytes Daten:
Antwort von 192.99.32.220: Bytes=32 Zeit=117ms TTL=52
Antwort von 192.99.32.220: Bytes=32 Zeit=118ms TTL=52
Antwort von 192.99.32.220: Bytes=32 Zeit=117ms TTL=52
Antwort von 192.99.32.220: Bytes=32 Zeit=119ms TTL=52

Ping-Statistik für 192.99.32.220:
Pakete: Gesendet = 4, Empfangen = 4, Verloren = 0
(0% Verlust),
Ca. Zeitangaben in Millisek.:
Minimum = 117ms, Max = 119ms, Midvalue = 117ms <<<<<<<<<<< i translated few words in english to understand it better ^^

Well it helps me and kodis dont call him a trash talker :)

Back