• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Was really fun for 24 hours or so but then I realized its impossible the keep up with ppl botting 24/7 - Botters killed the OT for me atleast

I must ask you, really ask you, what you as a human being was doing that greatly separated you from the botters.

Were you timing your heals? Your attacks? Doing ANYTHING outside of walking to the monsters and pressing your attack spell hotkey?

I really dislike botting, but, in the case for this server, I really have to say, there is not enough thought process/human interaction to discourage botting, to the point, it is almost an insult to yourself to -not- bot.

hi admin, can you look on elementalist profession? on server play 3 ppl with this profession, elementalist is so low.

I must ask you, really ask you, what you as a human being was doing that greatly separated you from the botters.

Were you timing your heals? Your attacks? Doing ANYTHING outside of walking to the monsters and pressing your attack spell hotkey?

I really dislike botting, but, in the case for this server, I really have to say, there is not enough thought process/human interaction to discourage botting, to the point, it is almost an insult to yourself to -not- bot.

Well I was playing the server the way it was intended and it wasent fun when you didnt stand a chance against the botters thats it.

Just really sad its required to bot to be in top 50

ok so i come home from work and i cant login to my account it says my password is wrong whats up with that?

Edit: Im being told by people that a bunch of people where hacked im assuming i was one of those people. Im not sure what i can do but i would like my account back if possible.

Last edited:
Well I was playing the server the way it was intended and it wasent fun when you didnt stand a chance against the botters thats it.

Just really sad its required to bot to be in top 50

It was made to be botted...

Hey Syn, would you guys reconsider the loot chance from fishing? Since region bosses do not give items anymore, only way to obtain t1s atm is by hourly bosses, keys,lottery tickets, and rarely loot any boss maps.

Hey Syn, would you guys reconsider the loot chance from fishing? Since region bosses do not give items anymore, only way to obtain t1s atm is by hourly bosses, keys,lottery tickets, and rarely loot any boss maps.
Why would you limit this to only fishing? I agree we need more ways to obtain items now but I think all creas loot chance should be increased :p

On the topic of botting, just because the server is 8.6 doesn't change the fact it isn't impossible to hire staff to monitor and punish people who have taken advantage of certain software... Using the client as an excuse to allow botting is lazy and simply a lie. Even Xagul had a pretty successful solution in his project XDC to combat botters. But by allowing the players to afk bot legally attracts a large base of players, which is unfortunate for the few who are actually interested in playing the game but of course we don't get to call the shots. On a different note, I hope you're able to find a solution for the region bosses item rewards.

Last edited:
@Aeroo
Using the 8.6 client as an excuse to allow botting isn't lazy or a lie, this server is 8.6 so that people can have access to elfbot. I think what you meant to say was "people that make 8.6 servers that do not allow botting are lazy and/or ignorant". There is no reason to make an 8.6 server if not for elfbot. 8.61-8.62 would solve the elfbot problem, and 8.7 would as well + give access to mounts which are pretty cool actually.

I am trying to benefit players not wanting to bot 24/7 as much as I can but some of the stuff in the server such as fishing/turtles is making it difficult. To be fair, the top level doesn't mean jack shit if he just fished 24/7 and has t2 set anyway.

Nice server ;]
But in euro we have pings ;s
You can try this to help if you lag when walking in EU
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info13581-LeatrixLatencyFix.html
Just make sure to follow installation instructions properly. If you install it and do not restart your pc, it wont do anything lol.

Maybe make trader Moe also accept to trade t2s for t2s?

wvabm9.png

hashtag sadface ;(

so no tier in bosses how to drop tiers now? i'm worried about my eq coz i'm wearing t1 and t2 most, admin sayd he made higher rate in loot orb and maps but that was like 40min ago and i didn't drop any
every1 starting to buy tier items cause of this

edit: something very important i just tough, what about new players? not about going to kill the boss and getting eq anymore, maps are not really dropping. it's like very rare, only 2-3 pieces on quests and uniques and they won't even know how to reach these...

i hope i'm wrong but i can feel the playerbase going down in a week

Back