• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
hey it wont let me donate with paypal credit ;d can i just send 12$ and you guys just give me 10 tokens? as paypal gift ofc.

Last edited:
Funny how players who are level 7k-11k kill players level 1k and under for "botting" its also a 8.60 idk what else they should expect.

I was also told i am hunted by multiple players level 8k-10k lol its funny cause im like level 1k and 4k and i cant even hunt or level cause they find me and kill me.

Funny how players who are level 7k-11k kill players level 1k and under for "botting" its also a 8.60 idk what else they should expect.

I was also told i am hunted by multiple players level 8k-10k lol its funny cause im like level 1k and 4k and i cant even hunt or level cause they find me and kill me.
Why u acting all innocent like there isn't a reason behind it lmfao. Idk what situation you got yourself put into but I doubt it was because of nothing

Why u acting all innocent like there isn't a reason behind it lmfao. Idk what situation you got yourself put into but I doubt it was because of nothing
I am apparently hunted for using the name "Zalton" which is my name and i have been using it since 2004, this kid who hunted me for "stealing" his name i sold him a character on Noxiousot a level 8 with best dist at the time back in Jan for 15$, apparently him buying the char on that ot with that name he thinks he owns it.

I am apparently hunted for using the name "Zalton" which is my name and i have been using it since 2004, this kid who hunted me for "stealing" his name i sold him a character on Noxiousot a level 8 with best dist at the time back in Jan for 15$, apparently him buying the char on that ot with that name he thinks he owns it.
Well just message me who it is id have some fun

j7Qr7ml.png

LOL most fun I have had on deathzot so far.

still waiting, 9 days and no RT : p

edit: when you see this can you just parcel them to "Here"?

Last edited:
Back