• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
So you didn't donate after logging into your account and selecting a character to receive the donation credits?

SO basically what you are saying is, you donated the wrong way and you are waiting for it to be fixed?
What i am saying is i had permission from admin to send paypal credit and i am waiting for my RT.

My next payments will be directly from the site.

Server is back online, sorry for the downtime. Our host had an electrical incident that is now resolved. As compensation for downtime both experience and uber spawn rate have been increased by 50% until March 14th.

Server is back online, sorry for the downtime. Our host had an electrical incident that is now resolved. As compensation for downtime both experience and uber spawn rate have been increased by 50% until March 14th.
Sadly i give it a few months maybe 8 max and soon you guys will have to choose to host a server with less then 50 people on it or do a reset ; S

Why do they keep it online though? They obviously don't care about the OT.
Do they still get donations or what's going on?

I'm not defending them... But they made a server that is 100% dependent on its players without need of any staff members intervening. It's kind of what you want in a server but now it's just dying lol

Well, if they aren't doing anything with it. Why keep it up?
I just get the vibe that they don't give a crap about the players, so why keep it up?

Well, if they aren't doing anything with it. Why keep it up?
I just get the vibe that they don't give a crap about the players, so why keep it up?
I feel you, I was just giving a little different view on it. Even though I do agree that they probably do not care about the server anymore, and that there more then likely won't be anymore updates

Still waiting on XDC to launch again.
And for the love of god, ban botters. they ruin everything about tibia.
I really do not care if it "seems" like you have more players.
They ruin the economy, power balance and everything about a server.
XDC was an amazing server, loved the no voc thing.
Issue was that a GM botted mining so my hard work of actual manual mining for 10 hours got stomped out, making my own market of upgrading fucking useless.
If you let people bot, a server is dead already.
Sure deathzot is the biggest point of a server living a long time while allowing botters.
But 90% of servers that allow botters have PK teams on high levels just fucking lower level manual players.
Have 2 servers if you want to have botters.
1. manual.
2. for botters.
I fucking love Xagul's servers.
But i quit because of getting fucked by botters.
(and giving more things to manual players don't matter, because botters get the things sometimes, and they can just fucking MC bot with like 5 fucking clients)

Back