• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg

rofl knighter what happened to "what is dzot"
What? Deathzot has had a massive history and effected dozens of projects, now yes they're not as massively relevant as they we're (only due to less activity from their team) but that doesn't change their wild success in the past. If i said "What is dzot" I was probably memeing...

Edit... I just noticed it's Feign and Jackmeoff, two guys who we're perma banned from Archlight and our Discord yesterday, I see they're just trolling.

Was a while ago you were talkin shit on your discord and someone showed, fuck off this thread
Yeah lets call it "memeing"

Then theres no other reason, i called ur server shit and then i called it boring.
LOL You cant go in depth because there is no depth, you just had a heavy flow yesterday

Actually i didnt even say shit i said "it sucks"
And you said Im a troll, yea saying its bad means troll hmm
You dont have to say sorry about anything its just hypocritical that youll permaban someone for talking shit about your server
Then come to a thread about a server you've talked shit about to comment on it
Dont act like a victim lmfao

Last edited:
What? Deathzot has had a massive history and effected dozens of projects, now yes they're not as massively relevant as they we're (only due to less activity from their team) but that doesn't change their wild success in the past. If i said "What is dzot" I was probably memeing...

Edit... I just noticed it's Feign and Jackmeoff, two guys who we're perma banned from Archlight and our Discord yesterday, I see they're just trolling.
well no i wasnt banned from archlight just the discord cause i called you a idiot and you got upset but its okay forgive and forget

Back