• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
2 But only to test the OTC, and to include it's features. The anti-bot is just a negative.

2 Could be a fresh wind to Deathzot
Edit: FRESH wind not crash wind LOL

Last edited:
Uh... idk why I never thought of this, but it is a fantastic idea O.O!!!!!!!!
Totally what this guy said, people who use OTC could be given more benefits apart from experience too (Since honest sets are more important)

edit: typo

Last edited:
Totally what this guy said, people who use OTC could be given more benefits apart from experience too (Since honest sets are more important)

edit: typo
Yea the general idea is what I meant. I am disabling ironman but the core functions will still exist so I could just treat otc users as ironman (bonus loot/exp) but this way you don't lose the ability to trade. Just brainstorming some ideas to prevent using normal bots to cheese the system for someones main character on otc.

There are 3 options.
1. A TRUE wipe that includes past donations (tho I feel bad for a few ppl that have donated recently, and it wasn't much anyway, so that's why we chose 2019+)
2. A wipe that includes moving the server to my new OTC exclusively, as a test to see if ppl would like to play dzot without bots (I doubt it btw)
3. Turn the server off because it's just losing money and I don't want to work on it anymore (mainly because of people like you actually)
option 1, would like to have an alternative to option 2 though.

Having no donations would make Deathzot feel fresh, bring in new money (to keep the server up) and also keep the content alive longer (having longer eras)
Like a few people have said already, I also myself know plenty of people who will come back just to play again, donations or not. There's literally nothing out there in the tibia community that I have heard people say "I wish it was reset" except for Deathzot #letsgo.

Last edited:
I like option 1/2. I think that option 1 would help pay for hosting etc, which is important. I think option 2 would be fun and refreshing.

Yea the general idea is what I meant. I am disabling ironman but the core functions will still exist so I could just treat otc users as ironman (bonus loot/exp) but this way you don't lose the ability to trade. Just brainstorming some ideas to prevent using normal bots to cheese the system for someones main character on otc.
Hum, what about not letting people using OTC use mc? if the ip check detects you using mc all the "extras" are not added. This ofc can be easily passable with a VPN or a proxy, but at least gets rid of the casuals, imo it would be impossible to stop completely the bots sending things to their OTC characters, but if you limit players just 1 character logged in, it should mitigate the problem somewhat.

Even if you don't like that idea, mc should be eliminated imo, people botting 3 characters and getting so ahead of everyone is bullshit.
At least make it difficult for them to bot that much.

I spoke to Xagul..

If this post gets 50 likes by March 31st, we will:
  1. Wipe DeathZot
  2. Remove Ironman
  3. Refund donations made in 2019
As a non botter that never really had a problem with people botting on this server because I just enjoyed the server for the quality systems there were/still are. On the other hand testing the OTC is definately going to give that extra value. So I'll be very happy to see this reset again.

As someone who hates bots and always will, Deathzot was made to be a bot sever and I've made my peace with that a long time ago. I've learned to enjoy bots for quality of life purposes, it's just the AFK botting that I've always hated. The problem was never the botting though, it was the multi-client. I was able to keep up and even pass the botters that played on the first couple of days until the MC kicked in. I doubt there is much that can/will be done, since there will always be work arounds, as sad as that is.

I'm like @Weelet who enjoyed the server for it's craftsmanship and style of server. I had so much fun playing but probably won't have time to play it this time. It's funny that they finally might reset Deathzot after all the reset spam in this thread lol. What people haven't noticed is that April 1st is coming around the corner. I would laugh if this is all just one big april fools joke.

Feels like a dumb question but what exactly is the OTC?
I would guess it means client, but didnt dzot already have a client if i remember correctly? What exactly would the change be? (Please be gentle)

Feels like a dumb question but what exactly is the OTC?
I would guess it means client, but didnt dzot already have a client if i remember correctly? What exactly would the change be? (Please be gentle)

OTC = ot client its the client alot of servers use nowadays for all the custom sprites etc (also it isn't any particular tibia version so there's no elfbot/xeno etc)

Glad to hear about the wipe but is there absolutely no chance in hell you're ever going to open xdc again? not in a serious way but just something to play for now cause everything else is trash. @Xagul

Glad to hear about the wipe but is there absolutely no chance in hell you're ever going to open xdc again? not in a serious way but just something to play for now cause everything else is trash. @Xagul
Won't happen, been down that road to many times asking for it lmfao

Back