• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Or as I suggested on discord a sec ago, try OTC only and see how it goes and how people like it.
OTC will be so much better. That botting will be nearly worthless.
OTC = 5x, exp/gp/loot orbs. etc.
Botting can help you gain a few levels.

If you bot 5 chars on the side youll get 2x items compared to someone playing manual only so itll still be alot better

xxQg6pK.png

Don't forget to report Xagul to the goverment. He has never paid taxes for his previous editions, this edition he won't give back any of our points from last eras. He completely gave up on the server, and now wants to reopen it purely for money. But that won't work, I will report you to the goverment and claim the money you didn't pay taxes for. Next time try abiding by the law and treating your players right.

yo actually though, can you change 5k area somehow? Idk about anyone else but 5k area is god awful, i usually stick to 4k wyrms since the area feels like shit

Or as I suggested on discord a sec ago, try OTC only and see how it goes and how people like it.

I can't load the OTC for some reason. It always tells me that my graphics card was not recognized and it doesn't use it so I get like 5 fps. I updated all my drivers and everything, odd thing is it used to work. So I kinda have to solve the problem or play with the normal client so it would suck to be pigeon holed to just the OTC.

yo actually though, can you change 5k area somehow? Idk about anyone else but 5k area is god awful, i usually stick to 4k wyrms since the area feels like shit

The wyrms are way better than any other monster in 4k 5k and maybe even on par with 6k from what i can recall. only reason 5k area sucks imo is that there are so many ranged monsters.

Can someone explain what you guys mean by 4k / 5k / 6k?

There is a new area that you get access to at levels 1/200/500/1000/2000/3000/4000/5000/6000/7000/9000 and then later after rebirth 10k/20k/30k/40k
Ah ty. That's way more simple then what I was trying to imagine. lmao

So is it just me or does it feel like amazonian is kinda bleh? Like i want to make a distance user combo but she seems so basic >.< i mean she does have the most hp out of all the distancers so i guess that but ehhhhh

So is it just me or does it feel like amazonian is kinda bleh? Like i want to make a distance user combo but she seems so basic >.< i mean she does have the most hp out of all the distancers so i guess that but ehhhhh

Maybe the Uber spell is crazy 👀👀👀👀. who knows

Don't forget to report Xagul to the goverment. He has never paid taxes for his previous editions, this edition he won't give back any of our points from last eras. He completely gave up on the server, and now wants to reopen it purely for money. But that won't work, I will report you to the goverment and claim the money you didn't pay taxes for. Next time try abiding by the law and treating your players right.
I never paid taxes report me too

Will the "your character is too powerful for this area"-criteria be rewritten with higher lootrates/exprates?

Back