• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Fml... Main monitor blew up... this is why deathzot needed to be out sooner... here goes a huge chunk of money before release to get a new one.. -.-

well the hype is real. Havent played tibia in ages but I'll give this server a try.

Hype is real for sure, 50 damn votes on the strawpoll for what vocation will you play.... Barbarian getting a big nerf incoming.. :(

do you get your money u spent from the old deathzot on this release
No, the only donations that will be transferred to the new Deathzot are Bitzot donations. The reason is because we started Bitzot as a fun server for ppl to play while they wait for the new Deathzot and we knew from the start that there would be a followup server to Bitzot so the account data from that server will be used on Deathzot.

Which btw I would like to remind players who played Bitzot, that you will need to use your account from Bitzot to play Deathzot and get your donations back. Also, any account that donated to Bitzot will receive a special Bitzot Supporter title in-game. Any account created in Bitzot/Beta will also have an in-game title exclusive to Beta.

Hype is real for sure, 50 damn votes on the strawpoll for what vocation will you play.... Barbarian getting a big nerf incoming.. :(
Barbarian has always been a popular Deathzot vocation. I think its because they were so exclusive back in 8.0, I imagine most people playing barbarian from the start will eventually make another vocation later on once they realize that Deathzot is no longer balanced around everyone being either A) Barbarian or B) Ranger + T5/6

so stupid a server 6 months old gets donations returned. >.> yes, understanding what it started out as, but when it in all reality turned into was a server that had allot of donations that payed for the continuous work put into it. was a server of its own for a good long while. that was payed for the time that was put into it. Most hated action i ever seen done is to return donations to a different server almost half a year later.

well got the weekend off holy shit u nerds about to get some serious ass kickings

also serious question dunno if its been asked before but will vocation changes be implemented this era? i hope not.

also serious question dunno if its been asked before but will vocation changes be implemented this era? i hope not.
What do you mean? like will classes get nerfed and buffed? yes ofc that will always be in any game. but tests were done so it all seems balanced right now so we dont have to worry for a few weeks

You mean the ones you can donate 30$ and actually change your characters vocation? Then no, that was removed.

If you mean balance changes then of course there will be some (if need be).

Back