[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Frostie

Mapper/basic scripter (NL)
Best answers
Reaction score
I never played DeathZot before but i will give it a try since most members say its an good server :eek:

RAZED5

Best answers
Reaction score
had no idea this was coming back, this is gonna be interesting

jake how are you gonna deal with the ddos this time around, you know the type of people that play your server

Last edited:
OP
Synthetic_

Synthetic_

deathzot.net
Best answers
Reaction score
had no idea this was coming back, this is gonna be interesting

jake how are you gonna deal with the ddos this time around, you know the type of people that play your server
I found a really good host this time, I'm not too worried about ddos. Who were you last era?

obamanizer

Original DeathZot Legend
Best answers
Reaction score
@Xagul or @Synthetic_
Boss Maps - I personally never seen them, but i herd someone on beta round 1 got a map for something like archangel or some shit, probably a troll, idk. But are there other maps than Sin/hate/evil/terror?

Flatlander

Species Developer
Best answers
Reaction score
I just had a idea due to something I read on the other thread.

I think there should be a "Lifetime Stats" talkaction, where it will show your lifetime stats for multiple things.
Including:
  • Damage Done
  • Damage Taken
  • Perk Gains (Total extra exp gained, lifesteal total, extra damage total, etc)
  • Monster Kills
  • Deaths
  • Player Kills
  • etc
I first thought of the idea just for perks, so you can see how well they have worked for you. But then I thought "Why not just a bunch of lifetime stats".

Snizzle Snap

Advanced OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
@Xagul or @Synthetic_
Boss Maps - I personally never seen them, but i herd someone on beta round 1 got a map for something like archangel or some shit, probably a troll, idk. But are there other maps than Sin/hate/evil/terror?
Pretty sure Blazed got the Archangle map, not sure if he ever used it. Most of been harder boss cause it gave you a time of 4 mins to kill it or something.

podge22

Jorge
Best answers
Reaction score

I think there should be a "Lifetime Stats" talkaction, where it will show your lifetime stats for multiple things.
Including:
  • Damage Done
  • Damage Taken
  • Monster Kills
  • Deaths
  • Player Kills
  • etc
I first thought of the idea just for perks, so you can see how well they have worked for you. But then I thought "Why not just a bunch of lifetime stats".
I'd like to see this, maybe a "time played" stat too.

OP
Synthetic_

Synthetic_

deathzot.net
Best answers
Reaction score
Pretty sure Blazed got the Archangle map, not sure if he ever used it. Most of been harder boss cause it gave you a time of 4 mins to kill it or something.
There's no monster in DeathZot with the name Archangel, or anything similar. Blazed isn't the most reliable source :)

OP
Synthetic_

Synthetic_

deathzot.net
Best answers
Reaction score
No, but would be a cool idea for party bosses o.o
Yes you can. If you invite people to your party and use the map while they're next to you (and they don't have combat) it will teleport all of your party members.

Tjay

Retired Hoster
Best answers
Reaction score
I haven't been playing any Tibia server for about a year, Deathzot will be my comeback. :D

It has been a lot of work, Xagul and Synthethic are gods at what they're doing. If you haven't played Deathzot before, then I truely recommend it.

See ya on the release. ;)
Your gonna play it? xD And def give yourself some credit to. The mapping looks great bud.

Including:
  • Damage Done
  • Damage Taken
  • Monster Kills
  • Deaths
  • Player Kills
  • etc
I mentioned something about the amount of time a person has played.

Last edited:

Snizzle Snap

Advanced OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
Yes you can. If you invite people to your party and use the map while they're next to you (and they don't have combat) it will teleport all of your party members.
Didn't know that, thanks for letting me know :p