• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I have a t8 piece, that is 2187 t1 pieces.
Old tier 5 was ~2400, thats much closer to the end tier than i currently am.
You sound stupid since there are now boss keys, and you also loot boss maps so damn much lol. There was no way to gather the amount of tier pieces you do now back then. So technically it is still way easier to get T8 here than T5 back in the day.

@Xagul @Synthetic_ Please change the time from 30 seconds in boss map....go in 1 shot sin, pick up orbs in 5 secs...so much wait time takes forever

19:37 Using one of 388 treasure maps...

I have been bugging the crap out of Xagulz to change it so we can use Maps INSIDE of Maps, meaning:
  1. You use your boss map, and it teleports you to the Boss Room.
  2. You then use another boss map, it alerts you a second boss will be spawning in 5 seconds
  3. Make a limit so there can only be 10 bosses active in a map at the same time. (To avoid weird bugs with spawning 500 bosses at the same time)
I would LOVE to just hold down flicker strike and use all my evil/sin/hate/terror maps by spam-clicking them and just one hit every boss that appears in a matter of minutes, rather than take over an hour.

While you're at it about keys/maps, there's something odd about the cooldown of keys.
For exmaple I use a sin key, then instantly use a tit golem key after I'm done which is like 45 seconds, but they both go on the sin keys cd, so essentially it gives me 1 min less cd on the tit golem in that way.

I have been bugging the crap out of Xagulz to change it so we can use Maps INSIDE of Maps, meaning:
  1. You use your boss map, and it teleports you to the Boss Room.
  2. You then use another boss map, it alerts you a second boss will be spawning in 5 seconds
  3. Make a limit so there can only be 10 bosses active in a map at the same time. (To avoid weird bugs with spawning 500 bosses at the same time)
I would LOVE to just hold down flicker strike and use all my evil/sin/hate/terror maps by spam-clicking them and just one hit every boss that appears in a matter of minutes, rather than take over an hour.
trying to give someone a seizure with 39120381 loot orbs? lol... im cool with that...

Reduce the amount of exp generated by candies when you pass a certain milestone, taking 1.5k lvls with candies is gg

Reduce the amount of exp generated by candies when you pass a certain milestone, taking 1.5k lvls with candies is gg
Dude.... i was saving and buying them things since the start of the server... Fuck off jealous little crybaby. saving 15,000 candies deserves a fucking statue of me in renegades house of my awesomeness

Dude.... i was saving and buying them things since the start of the server... Fuck off jealous little crybaby. saving 15,000 candies deserves a fucking statue of me in renegades house of my awesomeness
for my awesomeness*

Giftig krigare aka Elder diaz got hacked my giftig magiker and rooked and all eq is stolen. Thanks for a good time Death Zot ! :)

Sunnylinuz scammed me, its so sad that he won't even stands for it on skype. I hope Xagul bans him or something.

He stole all my equipment. I call it a scam, and rooked my character. And hes trying to be the good looking dude on this forum. Well if he wouldn't be that such a dick to one of hes closest friends on internet. He would shine, but now hes so dirty.

He stole all my equipment. I call it a scam, and rooked my character. And hes trying to be the good looking dude on this forum. Well if he wouldn't be that such a dick to one of hes closest friends on internet. He would shine, but now hes so dirty.

So you have rec key, also you have pin - noone without it can do a little thing on your acc. So you shared these info or you got bot with keyloger. No other way to be hacked.

It would be nice if there would be more information about small changes on the forum and/or website. Right now you can only know about small changes such as those on the blackhole (200 PvE ones make 1 PvP one and exhaust on soul orbs when using a black hole rune) if you were online and saw the broadcast. People even asked me how everyone knows about the big update that's coming up at the end of the week. These small changes and announcements should be posted on the forum. It takes a minute max to write down the small updates notes (Simply copy paste your broadcast message and hit enter if needed) and it keeps everyone better up to date and people will know that the admins are working on the server.

About being behind and not being able to catch up: that's exactly why your experience rate is determined by the level difference ratio of you and the highest level. I started on the server when there were multiple people 4k+ and maybe some were 5k already and now I'm the number 5 and still raising despite I had many days that I wasn't leveling at all on my main. My main was just standing in pz since I didn't wanted it to be a high level without gear since I thought that levels didn't increased the damage at all. The highest levels are also slowed down now since the 6k area is the highest one there is and it has only one suitable hunting place for a very high level. When I checked it out 2-3 days ago the highest 4 levels were botting there and thus not getting that amazing exp since a hunting place for 1-2 had to be shared with 4. I left when I saw them since the exp was horrible.
You won't catch up within a week, but two weeks can bring you very far.

We are working on a big update for the end of the week, some things that MIGHT appear in the update:

• Rebirth
  • Multi-Map usage of some sort~
  • Character trading system? (Safe trade characters in-game) if I can figure out a good way to do this, it will prevent a lot of scamming. I understand people wanting to try a new vocation and not wanting to re-level so I will try my hardest to add this but no guarantees.
  • Possible new vocation (a dagger user) only because currently there is only 1 dagger vocation for people to rebirth into.

It is still early in the week many things may change, closer to the end we will announce the exact details concerning rebirth and the other stuff in this list.

Edit/Disclaimer:
We want to make sure this update includes everything it needs to be successful since rebirth is an important step for the server, due to this if we hit any snags then the update will be delayed without a second thought. I sincerely hope you all understand. Everything regarding rebirths must be executed perfectly because once its in, there is no going back.

Last edited:
or stuff like how barbs can put 150 perk points into damage and their damage doesn't go up at all. lol, silent asshat nerf.

• Possible new vocation (a dagger user) only because currently there is only 1 dagger vocation for people to rebirth into.
Create necromancer like diablo 2 its dagger user..

We are working on a big update for the end of the week, some things that MIGHT appear in the update:

• Rebirth
  • Multi-Map usage of some sort~
  • Character trading system? (Safe trade characters in-game) if I can figure out a good way to do this, it will prevent a lot of scamming. I understand people wanting to try a new vocation and not wanting to re-level so I will try my hardest to add this but no guarantees.

It is still early in the week many things may change, closer to the end we will announce the exact details concerning rebirth and the other stuff in this list.

Edit/Disclaimer:
We want to make sure this update includes everything it needs to be successful since rebirth is an important step for the server, due to this if we hit any snags then the update will be delayed without a second thought. I sincerely hope you all understand. Everything regarding rebirths must be executed perfectly because once its in, there is no going back.
Xagul this is sorta ahead of time but any idea when you can Rebirth? As in what level?

Back