• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Xagul @Synthetic_
The server goes at times for 20 fucking hours with no Events........ its on a system of chance every server save... would if kill you to have maybe 5-8 events a day instead of 1-3? u could literally have 24 events per day for a month and it wouldnt effect the servers economy if for some reason thats your reasoning.................

i have been asking for more frequent events for... lets see.. since the fucking beginning.. and been told, we workin on it. we workin on it... bullshit..

Within a month's time:

26 players online:
Sabo [Member]
Renegade [Member]
Axel [Member]
Rathem [Member]
Snizzle Snap [Member]
Evuls [Vice-Leader]
Beil [Member]
Disturbed [Member]
Rebel [Member]
Thorn [Member]
Tormented Being [Leader]
Stevie [Vice-Leader]
Griselda [Member]
Life and Limb [Member]
Pirter [Member]
Nymeria [Member]
Lifeless [Member]
Faglord [Member]
Trata [Member]
Derek [Member]
Hummel [Member]
Arawn [Member]
Tully [Member]
Xeno Christ [Member]
Warwick [Member]
Pieman [Member]

xDD

Within a month's time:

26 players online:
Sabo [Member]
Renegade [Member]
Axel [Member]
Rathem [Member]
Snizzle Snap [Member]
Evuls [Vice-Leader]
Beil [Member]
Disturbed [Member]
Rebel [Member]
Thorn [Member]
Tormented Being [Leader]
Stevie [Vice-Leader]
Griselda [Member]
Life and Limb [Member]
Pirter [Member]
Nymeria [Member]
Lifeless [Member]
Faglord [Member]
Trata [Member]
Derek [Member]
Hummel [Member]
Arawn [Member]
Tully [Member]
Xeno Christ [Member]
Warwick [Member]
Pieman [Member]

xDD

Noob Guild.

@Xagul @Synthetic_
The server goes at times for 20 fucking hours with no Events........ its on a system of chance every server save... would if kill you to have maybe 5-8 events a day instead of 1-3? u could literally have 24 events per day for a month and it wouldnt effect the servers economy if for some reason thats your reasoning.................

i have been asking for more frequent events for... lets see.. since the fucking beginning.. and been told, we workin on it. we workin on it... bullshit..

Agreed.

Personally, I think events should happen every hour.. period.

But if they think it is too much to do that, just have the chance increase if an hour goes by without an event happening (making it so the next hour it is more likely)

Agreed.

Personally, I think events should happen every hour.. period.

But if they think it is too much to do that, just have the chance increase if an hour goes by without an event happening (making it so the next hour it is more likely)

I think it should be opposite, we should do dodgeball, food fight, and pac-man all day, and every hour we could have a chance to go hunt for 10 minutes.

I think it should be opposite, we should do dodgeball, food fight, and pac-man all day, and every hour we could have a chance to go hunt for 10 minutes.
Gogo make it happen. EventOT - Playing random mini-games all day with a rare chance of opening a portal to rotworms every hour!

I like everything u did with the server, the functions, everything we are able to do and customize our characters, but it just doesn't suit my playstyle :D

GL !

Here is a small preview of the new vocation coming out next update, hope you all like it!

O3aNB3J.jpg

Sounds like the elementalist version for bow users.
Elemental form + elemental arrows + spells from an other vocation = tons of damage!

I assume it has the mana barrier passive as well.

I been hearing about a update coming for like a week lol when's this happening

Back