• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
And please, dont think im only bashing on Ninja's, just get this server as close to being nearly fucking balanced so it can actually be fun in pvp situations.. Sure a 8k set should be able to solo a 7k set, but with such ease? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa unless this was intended rofl

I am the highest level, highest geared ninja on the server, and I can't compete with people around my gear-level, For every % damage they nerf on deadly strike and flicker strike, they better increase ninja hp by that %.

If deadly strike hits as much as other spells, Ninjas should have at least 100 hp per level. (They don't get a shield, they'd still be weak as hell)

Oh also, If you get hit by deadly strike more than once, you are a retarded idiot that does not know how to PvP on Deathzot.

If you throw on paralyze ammo, it is IMPOSSIBLE for a ninja to hit deadly strike, and since that is the only way they can kill you, you are invincible to all ninjas as long as you have paralyze ammo.

I am the highest level, highest geared ninja on the server, and I can't compete with people around my gear-level, For every % damage they nerf on deadly strike and flicker strike, they better increase ninja hp by that %.

If deadly strike hits as much as other spells, Ninjas should have at least 100 hp per level. (They don't get a shield, they'd still be weak as hell)

Oh also, If you get hit by deadly strike more than once, you are a retarded idiot that does not know how to PvP on Deathzot.

If you throw on paralyze ammo, it is IMPOSSIBLE for a ninja to hit deadly strike, and since that is the only way they can kill you, you are invincible to all ninjas as long as you have paralyze ammo.

Alright, so since when are you a PvP master? ;P Why am I a retarded idiot if i get hit by deadly strike, twice? Do you even understand the different situations that occur or do you think runnign in desert = pvp? Nothing is impossible, neither is it impossible for you or any other ninja to hit deadly strike correctly because you do know how fast you get during Sprint, right? :p

And if I throw on paralyze ammo, which I did. I still get a 650k~ hp combo IN 1 flicker animation by a t8 ninja, which is 1.5k lvls higher than I am. If you keep saying its impossible to hit deadly strike, then you're just not a 'good' player and are noticeably slower than Silent mi brudda

Alright, so since when are you a PvP master? ;P Why am I a retarded idiot if i get hit by deadly strike, twice? Do you even understand the different situations that occur or do you think runnign in desert = pvp? Nothing is impossible, neither is it impossible for you or any other ninja to hit deadly strike correctly because you do know how fast you get during Sprint, right? :p

And if I throw on paralyze ammo, which I did. I still get a 650k~ hp combo IN 1 flicker animation by a t8 ninja, which is 1.5k lvls higher than I am. If you keep saying its impossible to hit deadly strike, then you're just not a 'good' player and are noticeably slower than Silent mi brudda

First of all, a Ninja is a low-hp, low armor, low regeneration vocation that does great damage.
The POINT of the vocation is to be fast damage, but be incredibly hard to survive.

So if a Ninja is supposed to be able to solo someone of equal gear/level, and you are BEHIND a gear/level, you will lose, every time, unless you are just AMAZING at PvP. And that is how it SHOULD be. Just know that since he is killing lower levels rather than higher levels, he is simply wasting his time.

Gear up, dont be noob, Problem solved for badness

Not everyone has as much time available as you do sherlock, not everyone enjoys to rpg as much as you neither

if we'd have to listen to your logic, everyone would need to be the exact same tier as lets say renegade or beil or stevie which aint possible for most players since, well.. keys y'kno? to enjoy pvp pretty much

Not everyone has as much time available as you do sherlock, not everyone enjoys to rpg as much as you neither

if we'd have to listen to your logic, everyone would need to be the exact same tier as lets say renegade or beil or stevie which aint possible for most players since, well.. keys y'kno? to enjoy pvp pretty much

Listen you guys, in ANY game, in the history of games, that has ever been played, ever, that has a leveling system, and a equipment system. The higher level and better gear you have, the more damage you do and powerful you are.

So why do you cry on deathzot, when it is like every other tibia server, RPG, MMO, Diablo, Titan Quest, even damn MOBAs like League of Legends and Dota 2, etc; THEY ALL have it so a higher level player with better items than you will kill you more easily.

It makes 0 sense at all to complain that someone better than you killed you, they are better than you, of course they killed you.

Listen you guys, in ANY game, in the history of games, that has ever been played, ever, that has a leveling system, and a equipment system. The higher level and better gear you have, the more damage you do and powerful you are.

So why do you cry on deathzot, when it is like every other tibia server, RPG, MMO, Diablo, Titan Quest, even damn MOBAs like League of Legends and Dota 2, etc; THEY ALL have it so a higher level player with better items than you will kill you more easily.

It makes 0 sense at all to complain that someone better than you killed you, they are better than you, of course they killed you.
I have to agree, this isn't call of duty. Your skill in the game is determined by your progression through the game. It is the same in every mmo really, sure most have level/gear caps and most people will reach level cap on most mmos. But most people will not reach gear cap on most mmos, and so the player with better gear is going to own you in pvp, it's not like we reinvented the wheel here on deathzot.

I get killed by lower geared people too, flatlander farmed me :( the price i pay for being afk. but to honestly complain about dying on deathzot is just dumb. With the leveling handicap (it applies to rebirths too I believe) the higher level the top players get from you, the more exp you get. So yea you lose 40-50 levels? then go kill a few monsters and gain 100. Renegade dropped flat from 9k-6.8k, 3-4hours later flatlander was almost 10k.

i have to cry that u throw in Dota2 in to this or any game that need a strat to win

Agreed with the above said. But it aint crying though, I'm just trying to have this OT balanced for longlasting fun, I aint the only one who feels bothered by the inbalancement, trust me on that. And why are you evening mentioning those big games, do you think that Deathzot is 1/100th as thoroughly tested as the any above mentioned games? xD I dont care about dying, but if it has to be in such a way where i'm being practically one hit, now thats fun, right flat? There shouldnt be SUCH a huge damage difference with t7 and t8, and 1.5k level difference. Ninja's are overpowered

I get killed by lower geared people too, flatlander farmed me :( the price i pay for being afk. but to honestly complain about dying on deathzot is just dumb. With the leveling handicap (it applies to rebirths too I believe) the higher level the top players get from you, the more exp you get. So yea you lose 40-50 levels? then go kill a few monsters and gain 100. Renegade dropped flat from 9k-6.8k, 3-4hours later flatlander was almost 10k.

Dont you understand that this is not about a death or two? I play this server to have fun, most do. But how much fun is getting a 500-600k crit by this specific ninja? haha, thats all my health + 20% of my mana. It aint even a Dead Strike lmao

But you're saying, fuck a death and continue to level.. Ok, but do you legitly think that it is motivational to continue with leveling when you're dying in such manner by 1 rebirthed ninja/zealot? As to where other people his level and his gear set wont even kill me?

Last edited:
Agreed with the above said. But it aint crying though, I'm just trying to have this OT balanced for longlasting fun, I aint the only one who feels bothered by the inbalancement, trust me on that. And why are you evening mentioning those big games, do you think that Deathzot is 1/100th as thoroughly tested as the any above mentioned games? xD I dont care about dying, but if it has to be in such a way where i'm being practically one hit, now thats fun, right flat? There shouldnt be SUCH a huge damage difference with t7 and t8, and 1.5k level difference. Ninja's are overpowered
The core vocations alone as they currently stand are pretty well balanced actually, the only exception might be tactician/zenbow. Tactician is more of a PvE voc, or a voc that you would rebirth into if you are a ninja to get some extra utility, and Zenbow is extremely new so it will have to be played with a bit to figure out what needs changed. The only real imbalances come in after rebirth, and to be honest that's just how its going to be. Due to the nature of the system certain combinations are just going to mesh much better than others and there isn't really much we can do about it. Also at lower level some imbalances may occur when you have 2 low level characters in really advanced gear for their level, this could be due to the massive amount of damage they might be doing for their level, or simply because the rings are providing so much healing and making the player really difficult to kill.

One thing I would really like to say however is the fact that most of the people I see having a problem in PvP are not taking advantage of gems, while the bonuses may not seem like much at first, their effect is actually quite huge in pvp. I have had several players message me about pvp and then it turns out they don't even use wisdom gems in their weapons for the extra soul regen. In real tibia you don't go into PvP without your potions and UHs and SDs, and on Deathzot you don't go into PvP without your gems.

Edit:
dying in such manner by 1 rebirthed ninja/zealot? As to where other people his level and his gear set wont even kill me?
See that is where you are confused, you have to understand that the rebirthed player is essentially 2 vocations, and they have already been 9-10k. The balance for ninjas is that they have pretty low hp and you can kill them easily, but when you are a non rebirthed player going up against a rebirthed ninja, they are no longer that simple to kill squishy ninja anymore, they now have at the bare minimum the hp of a normal barbarian which means you aren't going to kill them easily at all. It wont be until you rebirth and have a decent set of equipment that you will be able to take on a rebirthed ninja 1v1, and even then its going to be a challenge because if they catch you off guard they will kill you extremely fast.

Last edited:
The core vocations alone as they currently stand are pretty well balanced actually, the only exception might be tactician/zenbow. Tactician is more of a PvE voc, or a voc that you would rebirth into if you are a ninja to get some extra utility, and Zenbow is extremely new so it will have to be played with a bit to figure out what needs changed. The only real imbalances come in after rebirth, and to be honest that's just how its going to be. Due to the nature of the system certain combinations are just going to mesh much better than others and there isn't really much we can do about it. Also at lower level some imbalances may occur when you have 2 low level characters in really advanced gear for their level, this could be due to the massive amount of damage they might be doing for their level, or simply because the rings are providing so much healing and making the player really difficult to kill.

One thing I would really like to say however is the fact that most of the people I see having a problem in PvP are not taking advantage of gems, while the bonuses may not seem like much at first, their effect is actually quite huge in pvp. I have had several players message me about pvp and then it turns out they don't even use wisdom gems in their weapons for the extra soul regen. In real tibia you don't go into PvP without your potions and UHs and SDs, and on Deathzot you don't go into PvP without your gems.
I understand that gems should be used in PvP situations but it isnt about the soul regen, not a single problem with my soul regen, its just the fact that after he does 1-2 zeal's on me, dealing more than my regeneration and then me running away to regain some mana again, but then whilst at being 15% mana, simply being one hit by a flicker strike (138k mana, 478k hp)

Edit:
See that is where you are confused, you have to understand that the rebirthed player is essentially 2 vocations, and they have already been 9-10k. The balance for ninjas is that they have pretty low hp and you can kill them easily, but when you are a non rebirthed player going up against a rebirthed ninja, they are no longer that simple to kill squishy ninja anymore, they now have at the bare minimum the hp of a normal barbarian which means you aren't going to kill them easily at all. It wont be until you rebirth and have a decent set of equipment that you will be able to take on a rebirthed ninja 1v1, and even then its going to be a challenge because if they catch you off guard they will kill you extremely fast.
I'm actually a rebirthed 9k myself, priest being one of them. Thats where the frustration's at >.>

But I think the suggestion made by Flatlander would already come a long way, once u surpass 10 perk points in offensive/defensive perks, etc that it'll require more & more perk points to upgrade that specific perk beyond the 10 points

I have to agree, this isn't call of duty. Your skill in the game is determined by your progression through the game. It is the same in every mmo really, sure most have level/gear caps and most people will reach level cap on most mmos. But most people will not reach gear cap on most mmos, and so the player with better gear is going to own you in pvp, it's not like we reinvented the wheel here on deathzot.
Your sure as hell right this isnt like call of duty cause first of all in call of duty you actually stand a chance vs the player your fighting based on reaction time. Tibia in other words is way different, you get the best set and you pretty much destroy anyone who comes in your path.

Your sure as hell right this isnt like call of duty cause first of all in call of duty you actually stand a chance vs the player your fighting based on reaction time. Tibia in other words is way different, you get the best set and you pretty much destroy anyone who comes in your path.

EXACTLY! You literally just stated the difference between a game with progression and without progression.
Tibia isn't based on twitch reactions of your mouse to get instant headshots like a FPS. You have to use Resource Management, Strategy, Tactics, and Teamwork to take down powerful enemies BECAUSE they are ahead of you.

If you simply play Deathzot by hunting monsters, then pvping when bored or when a player attacks you. Then you aren't going to do very well.

Lets say Silent always kills you, well you KNOW he is going to come for you, lure him into traps, he probably kills a lot of people so talk to people and make allies, and next time he comes, you kill him instead of him killing you.

And if it is impossible for you to kill him, then find a way to avoid him. If you are lower level than someone, you have an EXP Rate Bonus higher than they do, which means if you put in some effort, you can close the gap and catch up enough to do some damage.

Well I played the first few weeks and then i quit, the reason is that i pretty much dont have the time to just sit there for several hours straight looting pieces to upgrade my set, also the repetetive part of the server made me quit aswell. I mean its a good ot its just that it does not give me any motivation to keep leveling nor get better sets.

Back