• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
u guys should have seen it at the start how hard it was to get eq/money. ubers hunting would even give me the same amount of eq then doing my keys + u got chance for a CC uber/chest

so be happy :/

Last edited:
I decided to post this here as some players may be having connection issues today and will be unable to reach the main website/forum. OVH is having some problems with certain connections routed through Newark.

VVjSc6G.png

This does apply to deathzot for some players (including myself).

My tracert to confirm routing through Newark:
ToOt0pc.png

If you are using wtfast you can try to change your server location and you might be able to get through, just check if you can avoid the New Jersey/New York area.

I decided to post this here as some players may be having connection issues today and will be unable to reach the main website/forum. OVH is having some problems with certain connections routed through Newark.

VVjSc6G.png

This does apply to deathzot for some players (including myself).

My tracert to confirm routing through Newark:
ToOt0pc.png

If you are using wtfast you can try to change your server location and you might be able to get through, just check if you can avoid the New Jersey/New York area.
im from pa and it lets me in but it kickes me out in a second or two

@Xagul I've been on DeathZot off and on for a while, and I applaud your manner in handing those who sit and complain about your decision to nullify a stupid decision. I really do hope the servers stays strong and continues to be updated and balanced for a fair playing experience.

P.S You admins always did suck :p

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY DEATHZOT!

50% off everything in the reward shop.
Double treasure chest/uber monster spawn rate.

!!!ALL WEEKEND!!!

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY DEATHZOT!

50% off everything in the reward shop.
Double treasure chest/uber monster spawn rate.

!!!ALL WEEKEND!!!
this looks like some commercials i get through email from girls that seem to want to fuck me c:

this looks like some commercials i get through email from girls that seem to want to fuck me c:
I know right, ive gotten douzens of those emails and like a houndred of emails from nigeria claiming that I have wonn 20 million usd, all I have to do is send them 250 usd upfront :) Seems legit

DeathZOT died long time ago, because of botters, and slackness by Synthetic, and xagul. The choice is hard, to remove all botters, and 10 players online daily, or keep botters, and fuck the game!

DeathZOT died long time ago, because of botters, and slackness by Synthetic, and xagul. The choice is hard, to remove all botters, and 10 players online daily, or keep botters, and fuck the game!
Just shut up lmao it's not dead. I may have disagreements with them but servers not dead by any means

I'm glad you like the server enough to post your frustrations on the forum! I understand what you mean but it is 8.6! Some day I will work on a newer tibia version but for now it is what it is.
Good luck, hope you enjoy the event, see you online!

Idc about normal botters but these cherry blossom urge(or something like that) botting all the day all the time on 2k+ areas killing every single boss full afk... its sad that i need to look on enigma/edrona for bosses cuz i need boss tokens even after reb with 8k lvl

Every thought about adding a small reward to the region bosses.. Like maybe some runic orbs or smth, just to boost peoples group activity and make them worth ur while

Back