• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I never liked Project XDC. Probably because it should just be called Project X, because the D and the C did nothing.

bro please reset accounts... and open this server again. i miss this server hard but there arent new players and 80% players online are bots I guess. I hope other old players have the same opinion because this server got very high potencial. I remember when i was playing here like year ago, top 3 server which i ever seen. Pleeease

accounts get reset, people start again, people end up on top and others on the bottom, within a couple of weeks its back to the exact same scenario but at lower tiers. is that what you want?

accounts get reset, people start again, people end up on top and others on the bottom, within a couple of weeks its back to the exact same scenario but at lower tiers. is that what you want?
This is pretty much the case in every server. Glad to see players understand why we won't wipe DeathZot.

this server is good at its own way(see all the players still on) yet understandable if some people dont like it. dont complain about wipe etc. the guys that are playing now will REMAIN the best because they love it. no matter what

mmm You're basically playing xdc anyway. There isn't much from XDC that hasn't been introduced to this server. It seems everyone has some sort of nostalgia when you think of XDC but after a lot of thought I came to the conclusion that Dzot is like a super form of XDC. Except on Dzot I don't reach the end in 1-2 days. kkkkkkkkkk bb

mmm You're basically playing xdc anyway. There isn't much from XDC that hasn't been introduced to this server. It seems everyone has some sort of nostalgia when you think of XDC but after a lot of thought I came to the conclusion that Dzot is like a super form of XDC. Except on Dzot I don't reach the end in 1-2 days. kkkkkkkkkk bb
I don't see how you could say that dzot is like xdc in any way..... That's just me

A lot of the spells came from XDC, but I still think XDC had more rpgish feel to it rather than turn on bot and come back a day later.

As Snizzle said, a lot of spells are implemented from XDC.
XDC had a better RPG feeling, which doesn't exist in Deathzot.

As Snizzle said, a lot of spells are implemented from XDC.
XDC had a better RPG feeling, which doesn't exist in Deathzot.
Better systems and the need for teams to do certain things such as dungeons and hunts.

Another 50% exp boost and double chest/ uber chance this weekend.. Good to see admins wanting people on their OT and posting this..

Back