• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Uh u want a valid reason sure because everyone on the west coast will be at school for another 2-3 hours? it opens at 12 pm western anyone that lives over here gets a disadvantage of starting late.
That's a rather valid point but considering that a lot of individuals, if not the majority of them, are from EU it will postpone the already late opening (i.e. it will result in a very late opening for EU players). Nevertheless, the release occurs, as others have previously mentioned, during a weekend and it would not be too much of a hassle for EU players if the opening would be postponed a couple of hours. Too bad that the results from the polling indicate otherwise...

-Eoowie

the strawpoll for changing the start time is at 30 to 4 in favor of keeping it 3pm est. not a chance its going to change, lol

meanwhile the poll for Vocations people are going to play, is at over 120 votes, but im sure some people rigged it.

the strawpoll for changing the start time is at 30 to 4 in favor of keeping it 3pm est. not a chance its going to change, lol

meanwhile the poll for Vocations people are going to play, is at over 120 votes, but im sure some people rigged it.
90 of the votes are mine ofc. 1 for each bot I'll have,

think my piece of shit computer can only cap out at like 3 mcs running before it wants to implode... supergay.
Yea, I know what you mean. I'm using a crappy video card cause mine overheated, I run Tibia at 10 fps like a boss. Ordering a new one tomorrow though hopefully.

only 3 mc's omg how old is your computer?!?! time to throw that in the trash and get a new one lol!
5 year old Dell Xps, was $1700 back in the day, lol. and times are hard man. cant just be tossing out thousands of dollars on a new computer when u have bills to pay, car to maintain and food.
so just remember, if i can do big feats on this server (permitting i dont get assraped to hard ), no-1 has any excuses in terms of "lag" or " FPS SO LOW" lol

5 year old Dell Xps, was $1700 back in the day, lol. and times are hard man. cant just be tossing out thousands of dollars on a new computer when u have bills to pay, car to maintain and food.
so just remember, if i can do big feats on this server (permitting i dont get assraped to hard ), no-1 has any excuses in terms of "lag" or " FPS SO LOW" lol
yea i understand ik how u feel lol

Well I tied a hose to my dick for I don't have to get up and pee, you don't even wanna know what I do with my shit
South-Park-GIF.gif

Will there be any website?, how do we make accounts?

Website would be very cool :)

Yes there will be. The reason that it is not in the first post is because that they are still rounding up things ( atleast when it was asked the first time ) and the site would give away the ip and they didnt want people running around already.

Well you guys get really nice weather and most of us get shitty cold weather... So balances out
actaully i dont give a shit i know a buncha players who live in the western region i live in calgary im fine with the time.

Stream is up and will leave it up all day while I'm at work. Im running 9 VMWares botting referrals on League, so I'm monitoring packet loss between that could be affecting stream quality. Actually cant wait for this evening :)

Back