• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
So, classic cave botting is allowed? What are the things that will benefit players to choose not to cave bot
Damn I tried to answer that question before you saw my post haha read up I edited post xD

I wish you all a happy launch, I will be joining you guys after school. About 3 hours later after launch.

Best regards,
SpookieGamer.

PS: Get me some stuff.... hehehe

I wish you all a happy launch, I will be joining you guys after school. About 3 hours later after launch.

Best regards,
SpookieGamer.

PS: Get me some stuff.... hehehe
I wouldn't worry too much, it's likely the spawns will be crowded at first and you wont be too far behind in 3 hours anyway xD
See you soon!

You said you would give a reward to those who helped on the test server .... could not give us a house? A that could not be sold (for anyone to take advantage of 50 accounts), to help us change equipment between chars while stamina rises ... dont need be a great home ... a linked account with a house ... and if someone tried to have two houses ... losing house and accounts (sorry the bad english, google translator).

What's up with donations that you are required to have some balance on it? Some people don't use paypal's balance and instead have attached CC, I suppose that's just silly to have such requirement

What's up with donations that you are required to have some balance on it? Some people don't use paypal's balance and instead have attached CC, I suppose that's just silly to have such requirement
As long as you have a paypal it should be fine, however... with a credit card your donation may be unverified in which case you will not receive your points automatically and will have to wait a short time before getting them.

mm Somehow I agreed to a canoeing trip tomorrow. I have no idea all I said was 'ya'. fml!

Back