• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
just read the vocs on the website and hold the fuck up barbs have more hp warriors like i understood on the first dzot since early they were only auto attackers but they actually got spells now D:< and they get the armor increase and taunt tf? lmao dps and tank fml fuck warriors although im still making one

just read the vocs on the website and hold the fuck up barbs have more hp warriors like i understood on the first dzot since early they were only auto attackers but they actually got spells now D:< and they get the armor increase and taunt tf? lmao dps and tank fml fuck warriors although im still making one
The barbarians spells are very basic, its just that barbs cant only auto attack because they dont have 99999x attack speed like they used to. Same with ninjas, they actually have useful spells this time around.

The barbarians spells are very basic, its just that barbs cant only auto attack because they dont have 99999x attack speed like they used to. Same with ninjas, they actually have useful spells this time around.

Answer my foocking pm!

Warriors still deal more damage per second and are considered a dps class, Barbarians (while they do have basic spells) are a tank class.

Guess what guys!
Before the start, I'm a RANK!
I'm the highest score - experience -!
Sqa_lyIf.jpg

If you guys are streaming launch you should put the website in your stream title and put text on the stream linking to the website. It's gonna be cool if we can get some players who are not normally use to playing servers like DeathZot.

What items you can get from donations this turn? instantly t5's? not like last time, had to wait 2 weeks before donations?

I can't choose a vocation, I want a professional guy to tell me which one is better (note: I've read them all).

What items you can get from donations this turn? instantly t5's? not like last time, had to wait 2 weeks before donations?
You cannot directly donate for equipment anymore and you most likely will not be able to. There is T1s in the gachapwn (lottery machine) however.

I can't choose a vocation, I want a professional guy to tell me which one is better (note: I've read them all).
You need to talk to the Oracle in-game after the server comes online

Best bet is asking Obaminazer or whatever the fuck his name is, apparently he's a DeathzOT expert!

@Synthetic_ I know you've probably been asked this a billion times but I really cbf going through 100 pages in last thread but; Will the Donations be given back from the previous Deathz or naw?

Choose whatever sounds the most appealing to you. They are all pretty balanced right now. Shouldn't need to have another player tell you what vocation to be.

Back