• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Its not that we think those levels compensate, its just easier because due to the gear you do have, hunting areas your level wont be worth it because someone better geared comes along and kills the monster you are killing. Atleast with fishing you get the full exp and some gold, and if you are lucky maybe an orb once in a while. And...overcrowded in all the spawns.

I don't understand why not just make all ore drop in an orb and completely remove ores going into your backpack. This way people will stop botting mines so much. Its ridiculous how it's impossible to go to manually mine because its full of botters every hour of the day, and night. The mining area is already pretty small with a minimum amount of rocks, botters are just ruining the experience for non botters, and honestly we non botters barely feel compensated.

I think I've heard @Synthetic_ and @Xagul say that this server was made for botters (Botting allowed), but at the same time they are getting rid of features that otherwise would have had stayed if botters didn't had abused of them. In other words..... Bots are killing the server and its features.

Hard to keep up with bots, but I'm doing my best. ^_^ I like the server, so I won't be quitting any time soon. I hope to see something new in the near future.
Best of luck.

SpookieGamer.

I think I've heard @Synthetic_ and @Xagul say that this server was made for botters (Botting allowed), but at the same time they are getting rid of features that otherwise would have had stayed if botters didn't had abused of them. In other words..... Bots are killing the server and its features.

Hard to keep up with bots, but I'm doing my best. ^_^ I like the server, so I won't be quitting any time soon. I hope to see something new in the near future.
Best of luck.

SpookieGamer.

Really fail this great server ruined by botters.. :( SAD

es6PZ3p.jpg

Fun server! Unfortunately I refuse to play as it looks like the server is taken over by botters.
if its "fun" then why refuse to play, your getting enjoyment from it, whats the problem? is it that you cant compete with the botters? cause being number 1 is what its all about right?

I don't mind the bots, and I am having fun.
But I do think people who want to manual should be compensated with new spawns because the spawns are also full of botters, and no with equal eq we can't kill the botters.

You guys should post a list of update notes on the website, it'd be a really nice feature so people know whats going on if they are offline for a nerf/fix/buff ect

I just think that u made botters op now... I mean, botting 1 char is cool and all, but ppl bot 4+ mcs at mines, and get t5 eq before I can even get t3.... U made bosses not drop eq now... I can't get ANY eq except orbs, and when I get loot orbs they're ammo.... It's so hard to get any eq atm

The mind-swap spell is completely useless because of the auto-attack. The whole idea of mind-swap is that the other person attacks your duplicate right? When you mind-swap the other person auto-targets the new you.

if its "fun" then why refuse to play, your getting enjoyment from it, whats the problem? is it that you cant compete with the botters? cause being number 1 is what its all about right?

Lol I give my opinion of the server and there has always got to be that one guy.. When did I ever say that I won't play because I can't compete with botters.. I'm sorry but I find them very annoying. It has nothing to do with competition. It's about the fact that it's degrading to a manual player seeing other players cheat. I lost interest in playing when I see so many people botting fishing. The server is fun but botters ruin fun. Do you understand now? I know you think you're a big boy but I can break down even more if you still have ass questions...

Lol I give my opinion of the server and there has always got to be that one guy.. When did I ever say that I won't play because I can't compete with botters.. I'm sorry but I find them very annoying. It has nothing to do with competition. It's about the fact that it's degrading to a manual player seeing other players cheat. I lost interest in playing when I see so many people botting fishing. The server is fun but botters ruin fun. Do you understand now? I know you think you're a big boy but I can break down even more if you still have ass questions...

People that fish get NO loot, there are TONS of level 2k+ and higher than I can kill on my level 1k because they simply botted levels while fishing.
The players that bot to level 2k+, go into the level 2k zone, and get 1 hit by any monster in that area.

Players that do not bot, pick up orbs, and actually play not only level faster than fishing players, they also get more gold and tier items.
So yea, botters lose on this server compared to manual players.

Also, any time that the Owners notice botters have an advantage, they fix it. Such as they lowered orb chances for Fishing players, AND they made it so when Mining, you have to pick up orbs there as well. Completely combating botters at every turn.

The mind-swap spell is completely useless because of the auto-attack. The whole idea of mind-swap is that the other person attacks your duplicate right? When you mind-swap the other person auto-targets the new you.

Mind-Swap has 1 function, switching you with your illusion, it can get you out of traps, which is very powerful.

I just think that u made botters op now... I mean, botting 1 char is cool and all, but ppl bot 4+ mcs at mines, and get t5 eq before I can even get t3.... U made bosses not drop eq now... I can't get ANY eq except orbs, and when I get loot orbs they're ammo.... It's so hard to get any eq atm

They had to make the Region Bosses not drop EQ, because people were MCing multiple characters in there to get tons of equipment.

I'm In the military and my job schedule is 3 days in the field and 5 at home with 2 training days I'm lvl 1.5k and I'm in the field now and I can keep up with botters. Levels don't matter so much. Gear does tho. So while people are bottling fish afk go get some gear. It's a great server and has only started will just get better. If you want a free bot for 8.6 I couldn't find elf but blackd is free at blackdtools is an old Bot but now free prob stays up for ots. Command for fish is "exiva fish" and till auto fish. So there ya go peeps.

Back