• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
20:42 You advanced from Level 8831 to Level 10053.

FIRST LEVEL 10k+

LOVE these exp bugs i get to exploit!.. lmao... Darren found it too
Hes trolling... he wants people to believe it so they leave the ot, but what he did was traded all his candy canes for candies and saved up 15k candies.

Hes trolling... he wants people to believe it so they leave the ot, but what he did was traded all his candy canes for candies and saved up 15k candies.

Based on this information, I can concur with Thugin.

Each candy gives 10%, consuming 100 candies would give you 10 levels.
Therefore, 1000 candies would be 100 levels and 15,000 candies would be 1,500 levels.

Since he went from 8831 to 10,053, it's not quite 1,500 levels but he probably didn't have exactly 15,000 candies. That is a fuckload to begin with and the fact he went up 1200~ levels with just candies is insane.

mLR6sM4.jpg

just me and my best bud hunting

im not like you sir, i dont go around being a little douche trying to make people leave, i like the community and desire it to stay healthy.

Based on this information, I can concur with Thugin.

Each candy gives 10%, consuming 100 candies would give you 10 levels.
Therefore, 1000 candies would be 100 levels and 15,000 candies would be 1,500 levels.

Since he went from 8831 to 10,053, it's not quite 1,500 levels but he probably didn't have exactly 15,000 candies. That is a fuckload to begin with and the fact he went up 1200~ levels with just candies is insane.
in reality i went from 8500-10k with candies. i did use 15000, i also did a manual leveling push from 6600-8500 in less than 15 hours with allot of people to see that 1. its not like its some kind of bad thing to do. it was strategic and just for the wasted sake of server first 10k cause i was bored.

Please do not slander us... He was banned for RMT, which isn't allowed in any mmorpg... give me a break...
You actually banned him? God bless you xD after he dumped me for my spare t5 set and thought he completly ripped me off and you told me bad luck brian i was like nuhh but i feel satisfied now.

Btw. a question to only @Xagul I know your main project is deathzot etc. BUT is there a chance that in the next 12 months there will be otMadnessIII? If not ill say cya in 1 year to ot community ;3

You actually banned him? God bless you xD after he dumped me for my spare t5 set and thought he completly ripped me off and you told me bad luck brian i was like nuhh but i feel satisfied now.

Btw. a question to only @Xagul I know your main project is deathzot etc. BUT is there a chance that in the next 12 months there will be otMadnessIII? If not ill say cya in 1 year to ot community ;3
+1

Selling 7k shade w/ warrior,druid,wayfarer addon and black hole spell, message me on here if you want to buy.

no eq included

POS server is down, horrible hoster. can't believe this server is this trash, it's like a dump truck.

Back