• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Well, no more point in wearing AoL. Gotta watch bot closer now lol.

I'm sure AoL will still give AT LEAST free blessings, maybe even less exp loss than normal blessings.
But it is completely ridiculous to have 0 losses on death.

Free blessing, remove the CD also then. Still lol that was the only good thing about it. But it is ridiculous to give no exp for those kills.

Free blessing, remove the CD also then. Still lol that was the only good thing about it. But it is ridiculous to give no exp for those kills.

Free blessings is a pretty big benefit. Money is very valueble on Deathzot.

Free blessings is a pretty big benefit. Money is very valueble on Deathzot.
Aol is 900 points with premium which equals 90k. Let say that the average player is level 7k, then you save 3.5k each dead. You have to die 26 times before you gain profit from it. That's a very low return of investment. It will only be handy now for people who are planning on dying a lot. The amulet that makes you invulnerable for 3 seconds will be my new pick of choise after the update if it doesn't protects you against any exp loss.

I do agree that the aol is OP though. It's just not worth that many reward points anymore after the update.

Aol is 900 points with premium which equals 90k. Let say that the average player is level 7k, then you save 3.5k each dead. You have to die 26 times before you gain profit from it. That's a very low return of investment. It will only be handy now for people who are planning on dying a lot. The amulet that makes you invulnerable for 3 seconds will be my new pick of choise after the update if it doesn't protects you against any exp loss.

I do agree that the aol is OP though. It's just not worth that many reward points anymore after the update.

The average person NOW is 7k, as people level, the AoL becomes more and more profitable over time. Not long and people will be level 10-30k average.

At 10k it is only 18 deaths to be profitable, at 30k it is only 6 deaths to be profit. And all that saved money can be poured into Perk Points.

Hey i got a question..

i was thinking about rebirth , What if people have like a 7K bot char or 5K idc and after rebirth they kill them for getting lvls?
what then? they instantly get a high lvl..

i hope to get some answer

Greets, Nick

10489850_611348818973157_2658038885936003005_n.jpg

In a few days our official forum will be launched. Once the forum is launched we will be hosting a screenshot contest to win some reward points!

Until then start taking some screenshots, there is no limit on how many screenshots can be submitted and we will be picking 3 screenshots. Those which show more creativity have a higher chance of winning!

More information will be posted later, until then start taking some screenshots and be ready to upload them when the forum is up!

Hey i got a question..

i was thinking about rebirth , What if people have like a 7K bot char or 5K idc and after rebirth they kill them for getting lvls?
what then? they instantly get a high lvl..

i hope to get some answer

Greets, Nick
There is a cap on the amount of experience you receive that is based on your current experience. So if you kill a level 10k at level 1 you'll get like 5 experience.

The average person NOW is 7k, as people level, the AoL becomes more and more profitable over time. Not long and people will be level 10-30k average.

At 10k it is only 18 deaths to be profitable, at 30k it is only 6 deaths to be profit. And all that saved money can be poured into Perk Points.
If rebirth is for level 10k I'm not planning on getting much higher. After rebirth You are level 1 again, so then it's worth way and way less. If you have rebirthed twice, then it will be really valuable again yes.

I just want to point out since it's being discussed prior to official update notes... The aol change only applies to PvP! If you die with the aol against monsters, you will still lose 0 exp, if a player kills you then you lose the amount of exp you would have if you were blessed.

I just want to point out since it's being discussed prior to official update notes... The aol change only applies to PvP! If you die with the aol against monsters, you will still lose 0 exp, if a player kills you then you lose the amount of exp you would have if you were blessed.
i demand a refund then -.-

Time to put those 10 point in soul siphon now. and go people hunting before rebirths

I still think it should reduce some EXP loss from PvP.. It seems worthless if it doesnt.

Last edited:
Back