• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I've decided to lay off with this server, it not being hosted in europe fucks with my gameplay too much in more than just one way & I highly predict that this server will die out, sooner than expected. Not much to be done on this server other than bot to keep up :(

Beil & Stevie, my best wishes! Have fun PGing into eternity ;]]]]]]]]]
Lol give one reason why it will "die out sooner than expected"

I've decided to lay off with this server, it not being hosted in europe fucks with my gameplay too much in more than just one way & I highly predict that this server will die out, sooner than expected. Not much to be done on this server other than bot to keep up :(

^
True story, dunno where to start but it's the truth.

One more thing, something went retard-mode with the hp/mana reg just 2~hours ago, i've checked with people and most of them is saying that they have problems with regen same as me, it isnt doing as much reg with hp/mana as it used to do.

Some people play for pvp, some people play for pve, and other just play because it's something to do. I will PG into eternity...because I can...really not that hard to set up a bot to play for you..then when u feel like playing a bit turn it off....

Stop trying to keep up, Stevie and I outgear most of the people on the server, we are also tanky vocs..how do you expect to compete with that? OTs are competitive, you have your guild wars, random pks and power gamers....then the casuals who complain because they don't bot or are bothered that others can bot 24/7 with relative ease...it wasn't easy at first, but it becomes easier as you get gear and levels....

And before you ask, nope I haven't donated, I bought some big reward tokens and bought 10 wooden keys from the shop when they just went on sale, and I still dont remember to use them lol.... So it is possible to get everything you want...without dropping a shit ton of rl cash.

Some people play for pvp, some people play for pve, and other just play because it's something to do. I will PG into eternity...because I can...really not that hard to set up a bot to play for you..then when u feel like playing a bit turn it off....

Stop trying to keep up, Stevie and I outgear most of the people on the server, we are also tanky vocs..how do you expect to compete with that? OTs are competitive, you have your guild wars, random pks and power gamers....then the casuals who complain because they don't bot or are bothered that others can bot 24/7 with relative ease...it wasn't easy at first, but it becomes easier as you get gear and levels....

And before you ask, nope I haven't donated, I bought some big reward tokens and bought 10 wooden keys from the shop when they just went on sale, and I still dont remember to use them lol.... So it is possible to get everything you want...without dropping a shit ton of rl cash.

If you are lazy just reach the Bold Underlined Parts.

PvP and PvE will start to even out after more people are above 10k after rebirth.

A good way to think of it, is on Tibia, you aren't considered able to PvP until you are at least around level 100+ as a mage.
Well on Deathzot you aren't really experiencing the server until you are level 10,000+ after rebirth.

Of course that is my opinion, but here are my reasonings.

When you start the server, you quickly go from T1->T2->T3->T4->t5->t6->t7 etc. But once you get around T8-T9, you aren't going to be getting new items every day. This means most players will have relatively equal gear after you achieve Tier 8, which will even out PvP and Hunting Opportunities. Because the amount of items between T8 and T10 is so huge, and the difference in power isn't "too" much.

Now lets look at Max Health/Mana and Health/Mana Regen.

You quickly achieve T7 gear on Deathzot. And that will get you around 200,000+ health regen per every 2 seconds.
Even as a Barbarian, you will be healing 20% of your health at level 10,000 (1 million hp at level 10k, and every 2 seconds healing 200-300k. Meaning for a monster to kill you, they have to kill you QUICKLY.

But think once you reach level 30,000 after rebirth. You might have higher healing, maybe 300,000 or 400,000 due to gear. But you will have over 3 MILLION health even as the lowest-health rebirth Ninja-Archer or Ninja-Hunter or Ninja-Tactician.

So if you have 3 million health as a Ninja-Archer (Lowest Health Possible), and only heal 300k-400k every 2 seconds, that means to get full hp from 0 health to full health it will take 20 seconds, meaning fights will last longer and be more interesting. The tank might have 5 million health, but if the monster is hitting 600,000 damage per second, he will die, no matter what, within 20-40 seconds (doesn't matter what EQ they have, it will make them last longer, but no one will be invincible)

What does this mean? It means party hunting will be a bigger thing after level 10,000 Rebirthed, and hunting monsters with strategies and tactics to increase survivability will take over instead of everyone botting 24/7.

Last edited:
Even as a Barbarian, you will be healing 20% of your health at level 10,000 (1 million hp at level 10k, and every 2 seconds healing 200-300k. Meaning for a monster to kill you, they have to kill you QUICKLY.

But think once you reach level 30,000 after rebirth. You might have higher healing, maybe 300,000 or 400,000 due to gear. But you will have over 3 MILLION health even as the lowest-health rebirth Ninja-Archer or Ninja-Hunter or Ninja-Tactician.

sir... i dont know where you get off thinking barbs have 20% heal rate as base.... but a fucking barb only heals 9% of their total hp as a base, This is possibly the lowest in the game.

sir... i dont know where you get off thinking barbs have 20% heal rate as base.... but a fucking barb only heals 9% of their total hp as a base, This is possibly the lowest in the game.

That would completely depend on your current level, what items you have, and if you are using strength gems, and if you have an Amulet that increases healing.

If you heal 9% of your total hp at level 10,000, then you heal 18% of your total hp at level 5k, and 4.5% of your health at level 20,000, and 2.25% at level 40,000. No idea what you are trying to argue with me on, but please do explain.

That would completely depend on your current level, what items you have, and if you are using strength gems, and if you have an Amulet that increases healing.

If you heal 9% of your total hp at level 10,000, then you heal 18% of your total hp at level 5k, and 4.5% of your health at level 20,000, and 2.25% at level 40,000. No idea what you are trying to argue with me on, but please do explain.

clearly you're going Full Retard sir, i said as a Base, do you comprehend? Base being what someone heals at with no eq or added bonuses. Since you made the bold statement that you WILL heal for 20% of your health at 10k like its guaranteed, i take that statement as you calling 20% their base healing. barbarians, the "tankiest" class in the game have possibly the lowest regen in the game for their base.

clearly you're going Full Retard sir, i said as a Base, do you comprehend? Base being what someone heals at with no eq or added bonuses. Since you made the bold statement that you WILL heal for 20% of your health at 10k like its guaranteed, i take that statement as you calling 20% their base healing. barbarians, the "tankiest" class in the game have possibly the lowest regen in the game for their base.

Do you read?
Let me quote my earlier thread post.

"You quickly achieve T7 gear on Deathzot. And that will get you around 200,000+ health regen per every 2 seconds.
Even as a Barbarian, you will be healing 20% of your health at level 10,000 (1 million hp at level 10k, and every 2 seconds healing 200-300k. Meaning for a monster to kill you, they have to kill you QUICKLY."

So the FIRST thing I say, is the equipment you are wearing, then I state how much regen it gives you (i'm going off memory I am not doing exact math), then USING THAT INFORMATION, I state the percentage of healing you would have at level 10,000 as a Barbarian.

Then you said "Barbarians actually get 9% base". I assumed you "misspoke" because first of all, every class has the same base regeneration, and second of all, I don't think it is 9%. So I assumed you were actually being smarter than me, and doing the math and you figured at level 10,000 with T7 set you heal a approximate 9% of your health.

But I was wrong, you aren't smart, you did no math, and you (as usual) are just talking out of your ass and arguing for absolutely no reason just to be a dick.

I understand what you're saying, I havent even been playing as long as most people and prolly havent established a solid basis like most, but still.. You gotta look at it from a newcomer's perspective. What do you think someone who comes late to this server will think when he sees the huge level difference and realise how far he's actually behind, time wise.. Then he starts to level and realises, damn this takes a while.......... Know how de-motivational that can be? And theres being said that things will smoothen once once you reach tier 7-8 items and that 'wars' will be more interesting, but comon yall should know how long it takes to get yourself to that point lmao. It is horrid for people who dont enjoy botting nor do bot. There was also being said that playing manually have the advantage over botting but that is just not truee // And shouldnt it actually be HARDER to progress in the OT once you get higher? If its harder to get started and itll get easier once you get going? I dont see the logic, people will fall behinddddddddddddddddddddddd

Do you read?
Let me quote my earlier thread post.

"You quickly achieve T7 gear on Deathzot. And that will get you around 200,000+ health regen per every 2 seconds.
Even as a Barbarian, you will be healing 20% of your health at level 10,000 (1 million hp at level 10k, and every 2 seconds healing 200-300k. Meaning for a monster to kill you, they have to kill you QUICKLY."

So the FIRST thing I say, is the equipment you are wearing, then I state how much regen it gives you (i'm going off memory I am not doing exact math), then USING THAT INFORMATION, I state the percentage of healing you would have at level 10,000 as a Barbarian.

Then you said "Barbarians actually get 9% base". I assumed you "misspoke" because first of all, every class has the same base regeneration, and second of all, I don't think it is 9%. So I assumed you were actually being smarter than me, and doing the math and you figured at level 10,000 with T7 set you heal a approximate 9% of your health.

But I was wrong, you aren't smart, you did no math, and you (as usual) are just talking out of your ass and arguing for absolutely no reason just to be a dick.

"Then you said "Barbarians actually get 9% base". I assumed you "misspoke" because first of all, every class has the same base regeneration, and second of all, I don't think it is 9%. So I assumed you were actually being smarter than me, and doing the math and you figured at level 10,000 with T7 set you heal a approximate 9% of your health. "

aight you stupid fuck, go make some level 1ks, take all the gear off, do the math of Max hp over heal/s and watch how it varies between vocations and where it actually falls at for a %. stop spouting your baseless bullshit and dont open your mouth to me before you have some real facts you feel like standing on.

"Then you said "Barbarians actually get 9% base". I assumed you "misspoke" because first of all, every class has the same base regeneration, and second of all, I don't think it is 9%. So I assumed you were actually being smarter than me, and doing the math and you figured at level 10,000 with T7 set you heal a approximate 9% of your health. "

aight you stupid fuck, go make some level 1ks, take all the gear off, do the math of Max hp over heal/s and watch how it varies between vocations and where it actually falls at for a %. stop spouting your baseless bullshit and dont open your mouth to me before you have some real facts you feel like standing on.

Mr Crowely, The entire point of my post was to explain that, once at higher levels, you will have a much lower percentage of healing than we do now.
This means hunting will be much different, and it will slowly change to be team-based, and strategy-based, or tactical hunting.
Contrary to how it is now, that you either CAN, or CANNOT hunt an area depending on your equipment.

So arguing about my specific numbers, or about base health regeneration (which I never once mentioned in my original post, and you were the first person to bring this up), is besides the point. I was simply suggesting that hunting might get more interesting later.

I understand what you're saying, I havent even been playing as long as most people and prolly havent established a solid basis like most, but still.. You gotta look at it from a newcomer's perspective. What do you think someone who comes late to this server will think when he sees the huge level difference and realise how far he's actually behind, time wise.. Then he starts to level and realises, damn this takes a while.......... Know how de-motivational that can be? And theres being said that things will smoothen once once you reach tier 7-8 items and that 'wars' will be more interesting, but comon yall should know how long it takes to get yourself to that point lmao. It is horrid for people who dont enjoy botting nor do bot. There was also being said that playing manually have the advantage over botting but that is just not truee // And shouldnt it actually be HARDER to progress in the OT once you get higher? If its harder to get started and itll get easier once you get going? I dont see the logic, people will fall behinddddddddddddddddddddddd

The higher level people get, the faster low-levels will catch up. due to the experience gain system Xagulz created.
Every day, you actually level faster at your level than you have ever been able to level in the history of the server.

Once Stevie reaches level 20,000, people will be able to rebirth in a week, rather than a month.

just cause im feeling like pointing out the obvious and being a dick.
"Once Stevie reaches level 20,000, people will be able to rebirth in a week, rather than a month."

Current Stevie and Others are level 10k'ish, so 2x the level = 4x the return? i think not. so much fail.

just cause im feeling like pointing out the obvious and being a dick.
"Once Stevie reaches level 20,000, people will be able to rebirth in a week, rather than a month."

Current Stevie and Others are level 10k'ish, so 2x the level = 4x the return? i think not. so much fail.

There is no way to do exact math on this, so I was just throwing out a number.
But I mine as well Argue.

Wyrms give insane experience compared to anything else on the server, so getting to them 10x faster, will then give you 100x faster exp once you reach them making it EXACTLY 4x return.

Do The Math. (Level 10k + Flatlander Logic)*2 - (Stevie 20k*10)/Wyrms = Exactly 4x as fast leveling.

You're being pretty salty with this statement. You're predicting a server to die out because "the only thing there is to do is bot". That statement can be said for every single online game and it doesn't mean anything. Why do you care what everyone else is doing? The entire point of playing any game is to have fun. If' you're too busy worrying about what everyone else is doing but yourself then the problem isn't the game, it's you. You're just bored of the game and you're looking for every other excuse for quitting rather than just realizing you no longer get excitement out of the game.

There is no way to do exact math on this, so I was just throwing out a number.
But I mine as well Argue.

Wyrms give insane experience compared to anything else on the server, so getting to them 10x faster, will then give you 100x faster exp once you reach them making it EXACTLY 4x return.

Do The Math. (Level 10k + Flatlander Logic)*2 - (Stevie 20k*10)/Wyrms = Exactly 4x as fast leveling.
Fail again, Do the research again before saying anything, as Xagul already said exp for wyrms got a massive nerf

Well i am deciding not to stay archer / hunter. The dps is just so bad compared to the magic users. Even if i just got my t9 bow right now (which i can do) it wouldn't make much of a difference. The gap between archer going another bow vocation and a magic going another magic vocations over all dmg is just to big of a gap and marksmen vocations are being left behind with 0 things to do about it.
not only the lack of dps but we only get 110 hp
a shade going into illusionist get a total of 145 points. Hp/mana combined
So there are maybe 1 plus going archer / other vocation, impact shot (sometimes)
Sorry guys but yea. This vocational build ups for ranged melee weaponry is useless.

So
I am Selling all of my bows. x2 t8, x1 t6, x1 t5, x2 t4, x2 t3
Switching my Archer/Hunter Lv 3.8 Rebirth, 120 dist 38 Prestige
I am accepting any Characters of the vocation: Shade, Illusionist, Priest, Barb, Ninja, for the Character I have
Must be: Above level 9k, Must have a prestige of 35 or higher. If the character you are tring to trade seams like a unfair trade, You will have to add coin or gear to the trade.
I am also selling this character for IN GAME MONEY / EQ
Pm axel in-game or me here on otland please for any questions / offers.

Last edited:
Fail again, Do the research again before saying anything, as Xagul already said exp for wyrms got a massive nerf
Although Wyrms got a massive nerfs...I leveled off them when I hit rebirth 4k level....and we saw how fast that went. So imagine a person with 5-10x the exp rate at wyrms compared to my 2.1 rate (gems/perks.)

In every game people will fall behind unless there is a level cap. And the one thing I always loved about many OTs is that there wasn't one. Level capping seems to hinder progress to me, why continue to hunt if I cant level? As for how it will seem to a new comer, well fuck, they know they're starting late, either nut up or get the fuck out. Simple. You want me to stop doing what i'm doing so you can feel more secure about how you play? lol

base naked healing now down to 6% (on barb/ninja) just about awesome, Love that "bug fix" even lower than it was when server first started...... my 2k Barb heals for 4% of his life now, and my 3k ninja heals for 5.5% thanks xagul, healnerf weeks ago wasnt enough for u... ..l.,

You're being pretty salty with this statement. You're predicting a server to die out because "the only thing there is to do is bot". That statement can be said for every single online game and it doesn't mean anything. Why do you care what everyone else is doing? The entire point of playing any game is to have fun. If' you're too busy worrying about what everyone else is doing but yourself then the problem isn't the game, it's you. You're just bored of the game and you're looking for every other excuse for quitting rather than just realizing you no longer get excitement out of the game.

When you will understand, that it doesn't matter what you add for manual players, because there are too many botters everywhere. Just delete all manual content and make it only-for-bots-ots-ban-if-catched-manual. Lol. You said playing game is to have fun, but how anyone can have fun if he need unreasonable amount of time to just get 1 piece of equipement on higher tier? You added loot orb, so botters won't get them easily and that make botting less effecient, but this doesn't mean people won't bot leaving place for manual players.

Back