• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Whoever said things were suppose to be fair?? Nothing is fair lol. What if there were no loot orbs? you manual players would be pretty much completely fucked then. Stop complaining.

Can you make it so the wolf summon doesn't do aoe? That's like a rs waiting to happen and rly hard to pk with if u have a lv 800 ninja following u every where you go.

I find it funny how they made the server "better for manual players" when in all reality it is truly a "who can MC the most gold makers" and "who can bot the most&best keys" kind of server. This server is highly unfair to people who manual/play 1 char.
I've said it before and I'll say it again

If you're worried about what everyone else is doing when playing Deathzot and not yourself, then the problem isn't the server - it's that you're no longer interested in Tibia and you're trying to use any other reason than just accepting that.

Can you make it so the wolf summon doesn't do aoe? That's like a rs waiting to happen and rly hard to pk with if u have a lv 800 ninja following u every where you go.

Wolves should just the deleted or limited to 1 wolf, there isn't place for them in 'pvp'

I've said it before and I'll say it again

If you're worried about what everyone else is doing when playing Deathzot and not yourself, then the problem isn't the server - it's that you're no longer interested in Tibia and you're trying to use any other reason than just accepting that.
I worry about what they are doing when they decide to come after me and PK me.

Maybe you just suck
eh now, thats no way to treat a logical complaint.

as much as i dont like bitchers (even though i myself am 1) its a true fact that the botters out power the non botters so any action a manual takes against a botter has harsh consequences for the manual player, Deaths, Money, forced away from hunting grounds, is 100x more damaging to a non botter. and in most cases the bots that you kill are just baby MC characters that have a supermain that will come and bitchslap u 1shot dead. so retaliation isnt a viable option unless you are ready to face the consequences.

eh now, thats no way to treat a logical complaint.

as much as i dont like bitchers (even though i myself am 1) its a true fact that the botters out power the non botters so any action a manual takes against a botter has harsh consequences for the manual player, Deaths, Money, forced away from hunting grounds, is 100x more damaging to a non botter. and in most cases the bots that you kill are just baby MC characters that have a supermain that will come and bitchslap u 1shot dead. so retaliation isnt a viable option unless you are ready to face the consequences.
Yep. So lets say Crowley's MC is botting Angry Hydras and I want it. I manage to kill him. He comes back on Crowley and kicks me out of the spawn and more than likely kills me more than once.

Yep. So lets say Crowley's MC is botting Angry Hydras and I want it. I manage to kill him. He comes back on Crowley and kicks me out of the spawn and more than likely kills me more than once.
except for Crowley only plays on 1 character >.>

any content update soon?

Yetis becoming a joke, so many 8k+ 2 hitting yetis its impossible for level 2ks to hunt.
if your in there at 2k... i salute you... cause i was in there at 3k and 3 of them things could fuck me sideways...

i also hear there are at times 8-10k players going into the 1k Rift and power killing rifts just to block other people from exping. Douchebaggary at its finest

Last edited:
Oh we arent there to stop u from exping, we are there to make money because..well its good fucking money. Do you people use your brains for anything other than bitching. Why go kill 7k area for shit gold, when u can 1 shot shit and in 15mins make the same amount of gold (sometimes more) than u could make there in a hour or 2 in the 7k+ areas????? Give me a break.

Idiots.

The rifts spawn creatures at specific % of hp left on the rift, when a super power is running around the very low zones 1-2 shoting rifts, there is no money in that when its only spawning 2-4 creatures of the 17 or so it normally would. so clearly in the case of Super powers in the 1k lands, its not a case of money.

killing 394 1k area creatures in 15 minutes for 3.6k gold. vs killing 394 7k area creatures in 1-2 hours for 3.6k gold....even if the rift doesn't spawn the full amount of creatures, it is still faster than the 7k area.

@Xagul @Synthetic_

Donation item - Key cleaner - Costs 500 Points (lasts forever) - Removes whatever boss is bound to the key for a price of 25% original cost.
Wooden Key - 500 Points - Cleaner Cost - 125 Points
Copper Key - 625 Points - Cleaner Cost - 155 Points
Silver Key - 835 Points - Cleaner Cost - 210 Points
Golden Key - 1250 Points - Cleaner Cost - 315 Points
Crystal Key - 2500 Points - Cleaner Cost - 625 Points
Ancient Key - 5000 Points - Cleaner Cost - 1250 Points

Angel Key - 7,500 Points 15 minute Key
Demon Key - 9,000 Points 7 minute Key
Heaven Key - 12,000 Points 3 minute Key
Paradise Key - 15,000 Points 1 minute Key

MAKE IT HAPPEN

auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Boss dead'] set $bosses [$bosses + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Tier 1'] set $t1 [$t1 + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Tier 2'] set $t2 [$t2 + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Tier 3'] set $t3 [$t3 + 1]

auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Golden Etched Runic Legs'] set $t1leg [$t1leg + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Golden Etched Runic Armor'] set $t1leg [$t1arm + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Etched Runic Helmet'] set $t1leg [$t1hel + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Runic Shield'] set $t1she [$t1she + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Laced Death Treads'] set $t1boo [$t1boo + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Runic Death Ring'] set $t1leg [$t1rin + 1]

auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Runic Crystal Wand'] set $t1leg [$t1wan + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Runic Dagger'] set $t1dag [$t1dag + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Runic Mace'] set $t1clu [$t1clu + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Runic Giant Sword'] set $t1swo [$t1swo + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Runic Great Axe'] set $t1axe [$t1axe + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Runic Slingshot'] set $t1bow [$t1bow + 1]

auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Steel Legs'] set $t2leg [$t2leg + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Steel Armor'] set $t2leg [$t2arm + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Steel Helmet'] set $t2leg [$t2hel + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Ancient Plated Shield'] set $t2she [$t2she + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Steel Boots'] set $t2boo [$t2boo + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Ancient Ring'] set $t2leg [$t2rin + 1]

auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Netherworld Wand'] set $t2leg [$t2wan + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Demonfury Dagger'] set $t2dag [$t2dag + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Fury Club] set $t2clu [$t2clu + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Netherworld Sword'] set $t2swo [$t2swo + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Double Axe'] set $t2axe [$t2axe + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Dragon Lance'] set $t2bow [$t2bow + 1]

auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Runic Juggernaut Legs'] set $t3leg [$t3leg + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Runic Juggernaut Armor'] set $t3leg [$t3arm + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Runic Spiked Helmet'] set $t3leg [$t3hel + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Runic Juggernaut Shield'] set $t3she [$t3she + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Runic Juggernaut Boots'] set $t3boo [$t3boo + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Runic Juggernaut Ring'] set $t3leg [$t3rin + 1]

auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Macabre Rod'] set $t3leg [$t3wan + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Macabre Dagger'] set $t3dag [$t3dag + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Macabre Mace'] set $t3clu [$t3clu + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Macabre Scimitar'] set $t3swo [$t3swo + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Macabre Axe'] set $t3axe [$t3axe + 1]
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'Macabre Bow'] set $t3bow [$t3bow + 1]

auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'helmets'] {pm '$curmsg.sender' 'Current helmets: T1s: $t1hel , T2s: $t2hel , T3s: $t3hel . This is an automatic message. '}
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'armors'] {pm '$curmsg.sender' 'Current armors: T1s: $t1arm , T2s: $t2arm , T3s: $t3arm . This is an automatic message. '}
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'legs'] {pm '$curmsg.sender' 'Current legs: T1s: $t1leg , T2s: $t2leg , T3s: $t3leg . This is an automatic message. '}
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'boots'] {pm '$curmsg.sender' 'Current boots: T1s: $t1boo , T2s: $t2boo , T3s: $t3boo . This is an automatic message. '}
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'shields'] {pm '$curmsg.sender' 'Current shields: T1s: $t1she , T2s: $t2she , T3s: $t3she . This is an automatic message. '}
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'rings'] {pm '$curmsg.sender' 'Current rings: T1s: $t1rin , T2s: $t2rin , T3s: $t3rin . This is an automatic message. '}

auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'wands'] {pm '$curmsg.sender' 'Current wands: T1s: $t1wan , T2s: $t2wan , T3s: $t3wan . This is an automatic message. '}
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'daggers'] {pm '$curmsg.sender' 'Current daggers: T1s: $t1dag , T2s: $t2dag , T3s: $t3dag . This is an automatic message. '}
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'clubs'] {pm '$curmsg.sender' 'Current clubs: T1s: $t1clu , T2s: $t2clu , T3s: $t3clu . This is an automatic message. '}
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'swords'] {pm '$curmsg.sender' 'Current swords: T1s: $t1swo , T2s: $t2swo , T3s: $t3swo . This is an automatic message. '}
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'axe'] {pm '$curmsg.sender' 'Current axes: T1s: $t1axe , T2s: $t2axe , T3s: $t3axe . This is an automatic message. '}
auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'bows'] {pm '$curmsg.sender' 'Current bows: T1s: $t1bows , T2s: $t2bows , T3s: $t3bows . This is an automatic message. '}

auto 100 dontlist | foreach 'newmessages' $msg if [$msg.content ? 'update'] {pm '$curmsg.sender' 'Current loot: T1s: $t1 , T2s: $t2 , T3s: $t3 , Bosses killed: $bosses. This is an automatic message. '}
auto 600000 pm 'Jonny' 'Current loot: T1s: $t1 , T2s: $t2 , T3s: $t3 , Bosses killed: $bosses'
auto 600000 log 'Current loot: T1s: $t1 , T2s: $t2 , T3s: $t3 ,Bosses killed: $bosses'

auto 100 dontlist | setcolor 255 153 000 | setpos [$screenleft-222] [$screentop-100] | displaytext 'Tier 1s: $t1'
auto 100 dontlist | setcolor 255 153 000 | setpos [$screenleft-222] [$screentop-120] | displaytext 'Tier 2s: $t2'
auto 100 dontlist | setcolor 255 153 000 | setpos [$screenleft-222] [$screentop-140] | displaytext 'Tier 3s: $t3'
auto 100 dontlist | setcolor 255 153 000 | setpos [$screenleft-222] [$screentop-160] | displaytext 'Bosses Killed: $bosses'
auto 100 dontlist | setcolor 255 153 000 | setpos [$screenleft-222] [$screentop-180] | displaytext 'Maps Looted: $maps'

Nice little script there for people who bot keys/maps or just want to keep track of your gains.

You can also PM the character running the script for an update by PM'ing 'update', or 'club' 'legs' 'armors' etc.

Last edited:
13:35 [EVENT] Dodgeball has ended. MVP: Crowley - Takedowns: 26
Really need some Event Highscores... im feelin like thats the highest i ever seen done. lol

Back