• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] [8.60] DeathZot | 99% Custom Map | 22 Vocations | Over 200 New Items | Prestige | Dungeons

Server Website/AAC
http://deathzot.net
Server Address
deathzot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
base naked healing now down to 6% (on barb/ninja) just about awesome, Love that "bug fix" even lower than it was when server first started...... my 2k Barb heals for 4% of his life now, and my 3k ninja heals for 5.5% thanks xagul, healnerf weeks ago wasnt enough for u... ..l.,
Base healing was 5% of maximum hp+mp in the first beta, it was 5% for every beta after that, on release it was 5% and right now it is still 5% ofc if you are a health only vocation, then your healing is increased by 50% so your total base regen is actually 7.5%, if you are a mana user than your base regen will be 5% health and 2.5% mana. Again, these values have not changed since the damn system was scripted 2-3 months prior to when beta was even close to being realistic.

When you will understand, that it doesn't matter what you add for manual players, because there are too many botters everywhere. Just delete all manual content and make it only-for-bots-ots-ban-if-catched-manual. Lol. You said playing game is to have fun, but how anyone can have fun if he need unreasonable amount of time to just get 1 piece of equipement on higher tier? You added loot orb, so botters won't get them easily and that make botting less effecient, but this doesn't mean people won't bot leaving place for manual players.

Name any spawn on the server, I will make a new character, go there, get T4 set in 1 day, and easily level up.
The rate of monsters spawning on this server is SO INCREDIBLY HIGH that almost no amount of bots can contest a spawn. Not only that, if you are actually THERE while hunting, you can pick up maps,

What do maps do? Oh they basically give you HUGE boosts in gear upgrades. So huge in fact, that if you manual the server you will destroy anyone who *ONLY* bots. Do you know how I know this? Because I know people who have been botting since day 1 of the server and aren't even rebirthed yet.

I also know Trademaster Tride never donated and is the 4th or 5th highest rebirthed character so donations aren't the problem.

So, Donations aren't the problem. Botting isn't the problem. Then what is the problem?
Lets see... There are 3 types of players.
  1. The Botter: they never manual, they just bot, these are all the high level players that have low gear (You have to manual to get equipment)
  2. The Manual-Only Player: these players do not own a bot, they have much higher gear than the botters, but much lower levels.
  3. The Manual while there, Bot while afk Player: These players are the highest leveled AND highest geared players on the server. They manual while they are home gaining gear, fast gold, and faster exp than botters, then bot while afk outleveling everyone that logs out and just manuals.
If you are "The Botter" or "The Manual-Only Player" then OF COURSE you are going to be behind the top players. They are literally doing everything they can to stay ahead, if you aren't doing EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO BE THE TOP LEVEL, then you will not be the top level. End of story.

Just feel like saying that spawns on this server 200-6k are quite fucked up for manual hunting and quite boring if I must say so myself.. I dont know everyone's pace when manually leveling but I never have enough respawn + the GOOD spawns are/were massively invaded by 7-9k barbarians. With good spawns I refer to ... Djinns .... Lizards .... and thats all I can come up with for now, QQ.. Truth is, 5k area is a bitch to manually hunt because of those ranged monsters you just can not hunt comfortably especially if you like to rush hunt aka PG, I am a Shade so its still relatively easy, but you just cant run them properly which is just not comfortable in my eyes. Just imagine how a 5k warrior or smth would 00wn there xd

I would really like to see spawns being expanded, wyrms for example or just any 'small' spawn. When I was lv. 4k i had t6 gear, could finally go Blights and I already struggled because there wasnt sufficient spawn >.> AND THATS WITH HIGH PING

Just feel like saying that spawns on this server 200-6k are quite fucked up for manual hunting and quite boring if I must say so myself.. I dont know everyone's pace when manually leveling but I never have enough respawn + the GOOD spawns are/were massively invaded by 7-9k barbarians. With good spawns I refer to ... Djinns .... Lizards .... and thats all I can come up with for now, QQ.. Truth is, 5k area is a bitch to manually hunt because of those ranged monsters you just can not hunt comfortably especially if you like to rush hunt aka PG, I am a Shade so its still relatively easy, but you just cant run them properly which is just not comfortable in my eyes. Just imagine how a 5k warrior or smth would 00wn there xd

I would really like to see spawns being expanded, wyrms for example or just any 'small' spawn. When I was lv. 4k i had t6 gear, could finally go Blights and I already struggled because there wasnt sufficient spawn >.> AND THATS WITH HIGH PING

This is an Open-World MMO. All the good spawns will always be crowded unless you fight for them and take them for yourself. Personally if a spawn is too crowded I just kill anyone in it (I play a ninja). Other vocations don't have that luxery, but some vocations can trap bots (knock them upstairs or downstairs), etc. Of course you (a shade) has no utility spells, but you also have some of the best hunting spells.

Wyrms is always crowded, it always has been, you either grab some friends, defend it and keep it for yourself, or join the people already hunting there and take it like a man.

(By the way, if Wyrms was 10x bigger, it would be the same problem, because there would simply be more people there since it would be the best spawn in the game)

Name any spawn on the server, I will make a new character, go there, get T4 set in 1 day, and easily level up.
The rate of monsters spawning on this server is SO INCREDIBLY HIGH that almost no amount of bots can contest a spawn. Not only that, if you are actually THERE while hunting, you can pick up maps,

What do maps do? Oh they basically give you HUGE boosts in gear upgrades. So huge in fact, that if you manual the server you will destroy anyone who *ONLY* bots. Do you know how I know this? Because I know people who have been botting since day 1 of the server and aren't even rebirthed yet.

I also know Trademaster Tride never donated and is the 4th or 5th highest rebirthed character so donations aren't the problem.

So, Donations aren't the problem. Botting isn't the problem. Then what is the problem?
Lets see... There are 3 types of players.
  1. The Botter: they never manual, they just bot, these are all the high level players that have low gear (You have to manual to get equipment)
  2. The Manual-Only Player: these players do not own a bot, they have much higher gear than the botters, but much lower levels.
  3. The Manual while there, Bot while afk Player: These players are the highest leveled AND highest geared players on the server. They manual while they are home gaining gear, fast gold, and faster exp than botters, then bot while afk outleveling everyone that logs out and just manuals.
If you are "The Botter" or "The Manual-Only Player" then OF COURSE you are going to be behind the top players. They are literally doing everything they can to stay ahead, if you aren't doing EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO BE THE TOP LEVEL, then you will not be the top level. End of story.

Rate of spawning might be high, but for example check easiest 2k monster chakoyas - it's hard to find any of them alive for most of the day and usually you have few botters there. I know what maps are, but still you need to find them.

Maybe he didn't donated, but i'm sure he got help from donating friends or just few people help each other with keys etc.

I'm not playing to be top level, best player because i play to have fun. You try to be omg-i-know-everything-and-will-protect-this-ots-with-my-life, yet you abandoned your ots. xD

This is an Open-World MMO. All the good spawns will always be crowded unless you fight for them and take them for yourself. Personally if a spawn is too crowded I just kill anyone in it (I play a ninja). Other vocations don't have that luxery, but some vocations can trap bots (knock them upstairs or downstairs), etc. Of course you (a shade) has no utility spells, but you also have some of the best hunting spells.

Yeah because everyone is that strong to kill 50-100% stronger player staying on lower lvl spawn. Why 4k lvl stay at chakoyas, when they can kill barbs or giants or something stronger.

Rate of spawning might be high, but for example check easiest 2k monster chakoyas - it's hard to find any of them alive for most of the day and usually you have few botters there. I know what maps are, but still you need to find them.

Maybe he didn't donated, but i'm sure he got help from donating friends or just few people help each other with keys etc.

I'm not playing to be top level, best player because i play to have fun. You try to be omg-i-know-everything-and-will-protect-this-ots-with-my-life, yet you abandoned your ots. xD

No, I simply play this OT, and I'm already re-birthed. Then I see people like you complain, and I do not understand, so I try to help you by explaining how I leveled in your exact situation.

I WAS THERE, I was level 2k, and 3k, and 4k, and I leveled up. It was not IMPOSSIBLE to find monsters, it wasn't completely unfair, it wasn't even hard or challenging. I complain to the admins every day that this server is TOO EASY, not too hard.

I fear that the admins will see your post and be like "alright to fix this lets double experience, increase all the spawns and make them 2x as big, and lets make equipment drop faster too". = Destroyed Deathzot due to complaints of lazy people.

I have 3 characters! And EACH TIME I make a new character, it is much easier to level up, because of the increased experience gain. Its not HARDER for you than it was for me, its 10x easier for you to level than it was for my main. I don't even understand how anyone could possibly complain about it being too difficult to level, when EVERY SINGLE DAY it gets easier for you because the exp rate increases.

No, I simply play this OT, and I'm already re-birthed. Then I see people like you complain, and I do not understand, so I try to help you by explaining how I leveled in your exact situation.

I WAS THERE, I was level 2k, and 3k, and 4k, and I leveled up. It was not IMPOSSIBLE to find monsters, it wasn't completely unfair, it wasn't even hard or challenging. I complain to the admins every day that this server is TOO EASY, not too hard.

I fear that the admins will see your post and be like "alright to fix this lets double experience, increase all the spawns and make them 2x as big, and lets make equipment drop faster too". = Destroyed Deathzot due to complaints of lazy people.

I have 3 characters! And EACH TIME I make a new character, it is much easier to level up, because of the increased experience gain. Its not HARDER for you than it was for me, its 10x easier for you to level than it was for my main. I don't even understand how anyone could possibly complain about it being too difficult to level, when EVERY SINGLE DAY it gets easier for you because the exp rate increases.

I never had x10 experience, maybe till lvl 500, but all the way up to 2,4k lvl its ~x4-5. Maybe you are nolifer and everything is easy for you in game when you play whole day, but it's not easy for casaul players that like to play few hours max. And for you, it was easier. Because you lvlup slower, but got same numbers of orbs = better equipement, more money, more gems. So to be fair, they should increase orb rate with exp rate or new players will be underequipped all the time.

Still you didn't answered me about your ots. You like to skip that topic. xD

You try to be omg-i-know-everything-and-will-protect-this-ots-with-my-life, yet you abandoned your ots. xD

By the way, I complain to Xagulz about DeathZot more than anyone here. We actually get to the point that were legitimately insulting each other's intelligence and resort to name-calling lol.
Gregg said yesterday, "I expect in some of these arguments for one of you to just say "Whats your address asshole, I'm done arguing, its time to buy a plane ticket, show up, and end you.""

I'm not protecting this OT, I want it to become harder, more challenging, and fun, because right now its too easy, and personally I think all the monsters, region bosses, map bosses, etc are all lazily made. Except for Freezer Head or Fisco Joe or whatever, which actually has thought put into it.

But honestly, even Species War only got up to around 280 players, and DeathZot has 300 players daily, so what the hell do I know.

I never had x10 experience, maybe till lvl 500, but all the way up to 2,4k lvl its ~x4-5. Maybe you are nolifer and everything is easy for you in game when you play whole day, but it's not easy for casaul players that like to play few hours max. And for you, it was easier. Because you lvlup slower, but got same numbers of orbs = better equipement, more money, more gems. So to be fair, they should increase orb rate with exp rate or new players will be underequipped all the time.

Still you didn't answered me about your ots. You like to skip that topic. xD

Name a custom OT that was made over 10 years ago and still is up today.
Or 5 years ago.
How about a custom OT that has lasted over 2 years?

Oh wait, there are only a few. That's because people get bored of their projects or they die out over time.
And if you think it is because I'm lazy, or I don't make OTs or do any work for the OTLand community then you obviously know nothing.

Not only do I have TIS and TIC (The Imagined Server and The Imagined Client). I also have a Unnamed RPG, Disaster Survival Server, Species Evolved, Apocalypse, Bomberman World, Bomberman MOBA/Puzzles, Pokemon, a Dungeon Crawler Server, Species Colony, Species RPG Evolved, and i'm sure I have more server sitting around somwhere including collaberations for Raiza's Rapture OT, and Rise of Abbadon (RoA)
Plus I constantly help people in the OTLand community with their own scripts and servers when I get requests.

Also I plan to start making The Imagined Remeres where I completely customized Remeres with new features like Monster/NPC Patrol Routes that you can link to Spawns, and Areas (which work like Houses, except you designate an area of the map with a name/id so you can utilize it when scripting).
So personally, I think I do more than most, and you trying to "jab" me with your little "abandoned ots" comment is laughable.

When you will understand, that it doesn't matter what you add for manual players, because there are too many botters everywhere..
Kill them, it's PVP-E for a reason.

but how anyone can have fun if he need unreasonable amount of time to just get 1 piece of equipement on higher tier?.

DeathZot is one of the top 10 servers on OTServlist, so clearly the concept is fun for some people. DeathZot obviously isn't your type of server and I'm not going to try to argue with you.

DeathZot is one of the top 10 servers on OTServlist, so clearly the concept is fun for some people. DeathZot obviously isn't your type of server and I'm not going to try to argue with you.
Well I know I use them to.... But I think the t3 rebirth bosses need to be restricted to rebirth players...I know everyone is going to hate me for this lol but like it's to easy for a high level non reborn to just run thru these bosses at a crazy rate... They are easier than the T2 bosses

Base healing was 5% of maximum hp+mp in the first beta, it was 5% for every beta after that, on release it was 5% and right now it is still 5% ofc if you are a health only vocation, then your healing is increased by 50% so your total base regen is actually 7.5%, if you are a mana user than your base regen will be 5% health and 2.5% mana. Again, these values have not changed since the damn system was scripted 2-3 months prior to when beta was even close to being realistic.

there you go with false information feeding to the public once again. i really need to start to take screenshots of everything so when it changes and you claim it doesnt i can slap you in the face with it publicly because i hate being told i am wrong when factually i know i am correct. i dont have any of the values from a few days ago when i last checked, but these are what i now have.

5.6% healing on a 2.9k Naked Ninja
2ljnvxg.jpg

6.88% Healing on a naked 3.3k barb/ninja
2uh30up.jpg

4.48% healing on a naked 2.1k barb
2n84qdd.jpg

4.55% healing on Naked 700 barb

28u4pax.jpg

so please explain to me how i am wrong? if i am wrong then im wrong, but it dont look like im very wrong here....

Edit : And if it comes down to you saying that the numbers in info dont reflect the true numbers, then... What the fuck... cause u had an update a while ago that specifically targetted healing numbers in info or whatever being more true.

Last edited:
there you go with false information feeding to the public once again. i really need to start to take screenshots of everything so when it changes and you claim it doesnt i can slap you in the face with it publicly because i hate being told i am wrong when factually i know i am correct. i dont have any of the values from a few days ago when i last checked, but these are what i now have.

5.6% healing on a 2.9k Naked Ninja
2ljnvxg.jpg

6.88% Healing on a naked 3.3k barb/ninja
2uh30up.jpg

4.48% healing on a naked 2.1k barb
2n84qdd.jpg

4.55% healing on Naked 700 barb

28u4pax.jpg

so please explain to me how i am wrong? if i am wrong then im wrong, but it dont look like im very wrong here....

Edit : And if it comes down to you saying that the numbers in info dont reflect the true numbers, then... What the fuck... cause u had an update a while ago that specifically targetted healing numbers in info or whatever being more true.

OHHH he got you there Xagulz. Guess it's time to admit it.

The actual formula for health regen is as follows:

Code:
function healthRegen(cid)
  local vocation = getPlayerVocation(cid)
  if vocation == "ninja" then
    healthRegen = getCreatureMaxHealth(cid) * 0.056
  elseif vocation == "barbarian" then
    healthRegen = (getCreatureMaxHealth(cid) * 0.05) +(0.001*getPlayerLevel(cid))
  elseif vocation == "barbarian" and rebirth == "ninja" then
    healthRegen = (getCreatureMaxHealth(cid) * 0.05) +(0.001*getPlayerLevel(cid)) + math.abs(0.004578132*getPlayerSkillTry(cid, 5))
  end
  return healthRegen
end

Of course, because it would be too easy to do.

Code:
healthRegen = (getCreatureMaxHealth(cid)/20)

Well I know I use them to.... But I think the t3 rebirth bosses need to be restricted to rebirth players...I know everyone is going to hate me for this lol but like it's to easy for a high level non reborn to just run thru these bosses at a crazy rate... They are easier than the T2 bosses
I agree.

Yes beacuse i can kill much higher lvl and better equipped botter that stick like ahole to lower lvl spawns.

Yeah over 300 online, without multi and bots it's maybe 50, max 100. It's only popular, because you can break most rules.

Yes beacuse i can kill much higher lvl and better equipped botter that stick like ahole to lower lvl spawns.

Yeah over 300 online, without multi and bots it's maybe 50, max 100. It's only popular, because you can break most rules.

When you make a game, you set your own rules... Thus meaning, on this server, no rules are being broken.

Last edited:
When you make a game, you set your own rules... Thus meaning, on this server, not rules are being broken.
Exactly, like with Signatures, it is an unspoken rule that a picture in your signature shouldn't be the size of your entire monitor and have a teleporting person that causes epilepsy. But Sportacus has exactly something like that in his signature anyway.

Find me a custom OT with 200+ players and 0 in trainers afk all day. Then tell me its not at least a bit more entertaining killing a botter and getting free experience rather than seeing the same 10 players every day because the other 150 are always in trainers. I have never met a community that is so anti-bot yet so unwilling to team up and kill the bots. I remember when it used to be so hard to bot on real tibia because we would always wake up and be dead... now the tibia community sees a player in a spawn and just says "HOLY SHIT ANOTHER BOTTER OBVIOUSLY *throws hands up in air and pouts*.

@Crowely
Do you even read update notes? Obviously not here I will explain to you what happened. So !info was displaying your exact amount of health healed per turn as amount of health healed per second, since that is inaccurate because healing is per 2 seconds I took the number in !info and divided by 2 which displays your healing per 1 second (healing/s). I wont argue about this anymore, the healing has not changed since day 1 of the server other than amulet/gem healing being changed from %max to%healing increase. The only thing that has changed is the command that tells you how much you heal, and to be completely honest I could make that shit say 100 and it wouldn't change how much you actually heal.

791SKlo.png

I don't normally do this, but since I just want you to stfu, here is the exact formula so you can test it yourself. This ofc does not include enchants, amulets, passives, or 50% bonus for being health-only vocation.
Rps3lGz.png

Back